Hello! I just completely redesigned my website. Please let me know what you think!
The Good, the bad, and the ugly...
Thank you much!!!
As per the requirement of reviwing the website, you need to give some intro about your site and what you are looking as a feedback. Hope you will follow the guidelines which might help the review to critique property next time.
Alright I found lot of things we can be improved to make it look and function better. Overall, it seems to be ok but below are some things you can fix.
1. Avoid using different fonts in every page. Standarize the fonts depending on the sections
2. When About us page is cliccked the site gets left justified and alignment gets screwed up
3. When added to the cart, it popups the cart page from ebay. Many people disable the popup these days and it might not work for them. So don't popup the page when added to the cart.
4. You can add Captcha to avoid spam being sent from you contact form.
5. Also you can put the actual contact address at the top and form below which is normal design.
6. Logo is not clickable.
7. It is newsletter one word not news letter.
8. If you have site and paying for the hosting, why do you want to host the blog in wordpress site. Move to your own domain.
Hope this helps. Let me know if you need help.
Thanks for the excellent crtic Vijai, I apolgize for not following the proper procedures for an online crtic.
The Goals of my Website
Primary Goal: Make it a profitable Ecommernce website. Since I don't have a physical store, this will be the"showroom" for my clients that's interested in wholesale.
Utimately I want to be a wholesale supplier. I have family overseas that has been manufactoring hats for more than 30 years and it's my goal to bring that level of success over to the states.
I created this website by myself through yahoo sitebuilder and the pictures are done by me as well.
A little about myself. I am currently a full time student at a community college(transferring to a 4 year university this fall). My primary stragety is to carter to other small businesses around my area and hope to grow from there.
Thank you very much for your help.
PS. I apologize for any grammatical errors I'm writting this between classes at the moment.
Thats great. You are working on your school and also working to build a business using the resource available back at your place. Thats really good because you are not venturing new. You are just using the resource available and trying to market whre the demand is available. Good start.
If you are paying too much for yahoo builder per month, I recommend you to do that by spending ontime money to build website and save the website hosting fee. For example, if you are paying $10/month for website tools with yahoo which is equal to $120 and at same time you are not getting what you wanted. You can save that fees and spend with knowledge people for help and get work done fast and implement the site. THat would be my suggestion.
Let me know if you nee dmore help.