Is Your Site Missing from the Search Engines?
“My site is optimized for the search engines, and it’s not showing up online.”
Yep. I hear this a lot. And unfortunately, I have to tell a lot of entrepreneurs that they just wasted their money.
Maybe you can relate?
Did you just spend a lot of time and money on a search-engine-optimization (SEO) service promising you great exposure online… but you don’t see any results?
Well, I hate to tell you this, but if your site is not showing up on the search engines, it’s NOT optimized!
Now, I know you may have just spent a fortune on this whole process, but it’s time for some tough love…
If your site is not showing up, you need to stop the denial. Review your process and find out what is missing.
Ask yourself these questions.
Did your SEO service:
- Conduct the appropriate research and provide you with a keyword database?
- Use this database to provide different keyword coding on each page of your site?
- Monitor and test various words and phrases to see what works and what doesn’t?
- Update your site content with the appropriate links and headers?
- Provide expertise in writing copy that sells and not just the technical side of things?
When it comes right down to it, your site is only going to show up on the search engines when you
provide value and unique information.
If you use shortcuts or avoid research and monitoring, you are going to waste time and money.
Yes, there are many SEO services out there that will do a great job. But if you want results, look at the
Before moving forward with any SEO service, make sure your tactics include the technical side of things
and the appropriate research, writing and monitoring for best results.
This way, your site will appear on the search engines and your potential customers will be able to find you.
Did you recently optimize your site but with little results? Please let me know here or at www.rembrandtwrites.com.