Rich Sloan, StartupNation’s chief startupologist, shares with co-host Troy Janisch of Business Owner’s Toolkit StartupNation’s 8 secrets to startup success.
The information shared comes directly from the hugely successful Vision to Venture seminar series made possible by Microsoft Office Live Small Business. The series of one day meetups for women entrepreneurs included thousands of in-person and online attendees who learned the secret sauce from Rich Sloan among other small business experts.
Explained in the discussion on this episode are the following:
- Creating your Life Plan and how that can help you achieve a better life and business to fit within it
- Focusing your energy, but being flexible enough to react and respond to market realities
- Tricks of the trade on best ways to get guidance
- Respecting the “2X factor,” which advises that things often take longer and cost more than projected
- Using the “new math,” a mode of thinking that could lead to huge bonus benefits for your business
- Outsourcing, and how to do it successfully
- Aligning interests to achieve the best possible results for your business and everyone associated with it
- Getting your elevator pitch just right.
If you want to know the secrets to success for your business, listen in!