How can you clean up your credit so that you position yourself for
the greatest success in your business? Kathi Quill shares tips on
improving both your personal & business credit ratings.
- Get your credit report & look at it - mistakes in the system do happen
- Pay your bills on time - it's never too late to start. Everything can be corrected by getting your act in order.
- Establish business credit separate from your personal credit asap
- Ask companies you do business with to report their good experiences to the credit companies
up-front about problems like bankruptcies & explain the
circumstances - don't let people discover it when you're applying for
- Don't be shy about asking potential business partners for their credit history.
- Build your score with Dun & Bradstreet by going online & offering information
The three major credit agencies: