Did You Get Ripped Off?
It’s time for holiday fun, sales… and scams.
“I got ripped off! Can you help?”
I’ve heard this so many times… good business people spending a lot of money on big companies or agencies and seeing little results.
As a business owner who started her business with nothing, I HATE to see other business owners get ripped off. That’s one of the reasons I wrote my new book, “Simple Publicity.”
… so what can you do to get good results on your search engine optimization, marketing and publicity campaigns?
Follow these three, simple steps:
1. Set Goals.
Before you do anything, think about what you want to accomplish.
• Do you want a certain number of new customers in a specific amount of time?
• Do you want to build credibility?
• Do you want to increase word of mouth?
You get the idea. Set specific goals. This way, you’ll know what you are trying to achieve with your marketing activities.
Once you know what you want to accomplish, figure out how you are going to achieve your goals.
• Research the appropriate people, businesses and expertise that will help you get the job done.
• Figure out how much you have to spend and the best tactics to stay within budget.
• Ask potential vendors and consultants about their services, guarantees and total costs. Also, check references.
This takes time, but you’ll have a better chance of finding the right people and services to fit your specific needs.
3. Monitor, Test and Change Accordingly.
Once you have your SEO and marketing campaigns in place, note that this is just the beginning.
Now, you need to monitor activities, test keywords, copy, e-mails, etc., and make changes for the best results.
With this process, you’ll know what is going on, be able to stop campaigns that aren’t working and save time and money.
Reduce Risks in 2011.
Marketing is a huge part of your business success, and it can be very scary to spend chunks of money on risky activities.
Well, by following these three steps of planning, researching and monitoring your SEO, publicity and marketing campaigns accordingly, you’ll reduce risks, and help eliminate your fears.
And if you have questions about your SEO copywriting and publicity efforts to boost sales, please write to me here, or check out the free information on my site at www.rembrandtwrites.com.