If you are planning to create a website you need to plan and outline what your site will be. Planning out the entire process with total precision is the most important thing you can do to achieve a website that is professional, effective and meets all your goals and objectives.
Below are some questions that you need to answer to have best website you ever wanted:
- What pages will you want to include as part of your site?
- How will the navigational structure of the site flow?
- What parts of the site will be top level pages in the menu?
- Which parts will be sub-level pages?
- What CMS (Content Management System) will you use to power the site?
- What is your timeline for completion?
- Will you do all of the graphic design work yourself or hire it out?
- Will you do all of the web development coding yourself or sub it out?
- Where will you find your stock imagery and photographs for the site?
- How will you achieve your conversion goals through the website?
- What 3rd party systems or custom coding will need to be completed for e-commerce or other proprietary components and features of the website?
- How will these systems integrate with each other and with all necessary external providers?
In other words, there really is a lot that goes into making a website, and planning it all out at the very beginning is immensely important to completing the project with any kind of success at all. Don’t be too afraid here though–planning is a matter of sketching out your vision, fine tuning the vision, and defining each of the components that will make the website complete.
Looking for the latest information on mortgage rates
? Get a loan you love by visiting LoanLove.com
and learn from our helpful experts.