URL, Title, Content, Pictures,Website structures,Keywords
Facebook Application Development | iPhone Application Development - iPad App Developers
Add a sitemap to your website. Sitemap is a page on your website that contains links to all the main pages on your website.Ensure Easy Navigation layout, so visitors to your site can move around smoothly and are aware of their location at all times.
Content plays a vital role in optimizing a website. Visitors judge you through the glasses of content and technology used. A well written content represents the authenticity of the website. Content evaluation and organization should be well defined while plotting a website. Building necessary content then organizing it according to the visitors need is a major step in website planning. Content has to be crisp, brief and straight to the point.
As you want to make your website SEO friendly then you have to do the on-page optimization. These are the steps of making your website SEO friendly. Keywords Selection, Title tag, Meta tags, Important HTML tags, Link & Image, Website Content, Url Structure.
Following are the few basic seo tips to make your website seo friendly, and get target visitor to your site and mostly get listed in major search engine.
1) Try to avoid automatic directory submission and build manual links
(2) Keywords in navigational links play a vital role and have its own importance to search engine eyes
(3) Know how to analyze the reports and to optimize the results
(4) Meta description should be unique for each pages with targeted keywords. Do not stuff keywords into meta description.
(5) Monitor your hits and traffic by using free google analytics
(6) Add Keywords towards H1 tag as head lines.
(7) Images are important, make sure your site logo contains your keyword
(9) Implement Bread crumbs for increasing web site navigation structure example Home >> Service >> SEO
(10) Create Static Header and footer navigation links, Links should be text not as images
(11) Analyze your targeted keywords using google suggest
(12) Create feed xml and ror xml for xml search engines and directories
(13) Minimize table especially nested tables
(14) Your targeted keywords need to vary a lot in anchors
(15) Always have a good combination of links from new and old sites
(16) Layout pages with CSS, avoid tables
(18) Pay special attention to your content
(19) Make sure to have sitemap as text links
(20) Use underline, bold, strong and italics tags on each pages keywords
(21) Target ‘long tail’ keywords in your sub pages
(22) Implement unique META titles and descriptions for all of your pages
(23) Use H1 and H2 tags with your main and secondary keywords
(20) Place robots.txt in your root on your server
(21) Do not use doorway pages
(22) Make sure that the text within the title tag is also within the body of the page
(23) Make your web site load fast.
(24) Using Valid HTML and CSS code
(25) Using Correct Doctype
Avoid use of large images,
Use table-less CSS
Use heading & sub-headings with your keywords
Use Breadcrumb navigation
Keep the both sitemap (XML & HTML) page
Keeps the Social Bookmark sharing buttons.
However most of the Webmaster Guidelines do also apply to other search engines. That is, most of what Google says in their guidelines are common sense and are common understandings between search engines and the internet as a whole. Therefore if you do follow these guidelines it is very unlikely that you preform well at Google but bad at other search engines like Bing or Yahoo.
It is a well-known fact nowadays that without SEO a Web site stands many chances of not being indexed by search spiders, therefore risking not being ranked high enough (or even at all) in the SERPs. The result: poor conversion rate.
This situation is quite easy to avoid by performing some "cosmetic" operations on a site. One of these operations, considered by some rather difficult and a bit time-consuming, but quite effective in the long run by others, is URL rewriting.