The time is NOW to get your business online
As you know, at StartupNation we’re all about helping you make progress and get stuff done easier and more effectively as an entrepreneur.
Well, this week marks a milestone for entrepreneurs who’ve been wondering when’s the right time to finally get their business online with a solid website and a comprehensive online strategy.
That time is now. And the special reason why is the launch of the new Office Live Small Business offer available at this website:
Finally, in one package and in a flexible menu of options, you can get your online groove going with minimal hassle and maximum impact. Included in the soup-to-nuts service (some of which is free during Beta) is,
- registering a website domain name
- organizing your email marketing strategy
- using their analytics to determine what’s working well on the website and what needs attention
- low cost, integrated ecommerce solutions
- ability to use existing design templates or break out with your own design
- turnkey marketing of your website on search enginee, and more…
If you’ve read this, fortunately or unfortunately, you’ve entered into the "no excuse zone". The time is now to get online. With an affordable, well-packaged tool kit like Office Live Small Business, you’ll be glad you did.
Here’s a New York Times feature story on this same topic, written by technology wonk, David Pogue.
Keeping you tuned in to the latest…