5 Refreshing Approaches for Your Email Newsletters
A common problem that email marketers face is the lack of a fresh approach to each of their email newsletters. More times than not, the focus lies on the quantity rather than how the information is presented. Below, I have included a few content approaches to improve your next newsletter.
- Case studies- Develop a case study featuring your product or service. Spotlight several, “rockstar” customers or partners explaining how your company made an impact in their businesses.
- “How to” guides- Write a guide on how to carry out a particular task or use a particular product or service.
- Seasonality- Offer deals or exclusives around holidays. Other ideas include presenting discounts to customers based on common, annual business transactions.
- Educational Content- If you are an expert or have insight to expert knowledge, use your newsletter as a legitimate knowledge base.
- Resource Links- The more information you provide to customers the more informed they will be before making a purchase.
Have a good weekend and I will be back next week to provide you with 5 more approaches to improve your email newsletter.