|Description:||Exoro is a card-based team-strategy business simulation game, where participants will group into companies and compete against each other over an intensive and mind-boggling 2 hours session. Every mechanism in the game can be related to real world on-goings, giving participants the experience of working in real company operations, but in the safe environment of a game. |
Each company will comprise of 3 major roles, each with their own tasks and responsibilities, where every individual decision will affect all others in the game one way or another. Piecing information from both your team and competitors will create endless possibilities of game outcome, forcing participants to quickly adapt and formulate the ultimate winning strategy:
1. Chief Executive Officer (CEO) – Manages company sales
2. Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) – Invest marketing funds in advertising and branding
3. Chief Technical Officer (CTO) – Product management and development
Learning objectives for the game include:
• Market supply and demand correlation
• Logistics supply-chain management
• Effective team communications
• Fostering competitive strategies
• Cash-flow management and budgeting
If interested, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org
On the other hand, I am also sourcing for capital investment to upgrade tabletop advertising networks into multi channel network suitable to conduct tabletop ad campaign, distribution channel for product sampling campaigns and turning some food courts and hawker food centre into Bluetooth broadcasting (Bluecasting) hotspots.
Do let me know if you know of Any angel investor / VC in Silicon Valley looking for media investment opportunity Asian cities.