Thanks for the list Connie. That will really come in handy! I`m starting up a marketing agency here in Boulder Creek, CA; so, I`m still not sure which online venders to use for what. Another area you could really help me with is, graphics. Where can I spend around $20 - $30 per month to get decent marketing graphics for use on collateral and web pages? So far the only site in that price range I`ve found is www.graphicsfactory.com. But there selection is extremely limited. It think it`s mostly targeted at home users. All the "professional" sites see to charge outrageous monthy fees, or outrageous per-image prices. What do you recommend? thanks,Maggie :)
Thanks everyone! Looks like the favorites are Carbonite and Mozy. I`ll take a closer look at both, then let you guys know what I learn. I do have a bunch of photos to back-up, so I`ll need space for that.
Ya, that`s something I still need to work on.... my services page. Here`s a more comprehensive list:
- develop written marketing plans for annual planning cycles
- design and implement marketing campaigns to drive sales or build a brand
- plan & execute direct mail and email promotional programs
- create and place affordable online advertisements
- launch social media networking campaigns on sites like Facebook, Linked In and Twitter
- prepare and deliver PR and publicity campaigns
- build channel co-marketing programs
I`m glad you asked to me do this, since it`s been something I`ve been putting off. ;) Do you think this list is thorough enough?