your right...this ain`t candid camera. BUT i wonder how many people really think including Buffet...somehow we are confusing critical thinking and critisim (glad i didn`t jump on the bandwagon of thought about HOW we are not educating are people, too! Look at my sentenaces, I can hardly write. Bad, very bad!!)
I just hope that Mr. Buffets donation isn`t eaten alive by administration fees, like so many other contributions are.
Politically correct society you win, now you can have your cake, too!GoodLuck - I quit this forum! ByE
when I attend college I was asked
`How do you know that your mindisn`t in a beaker found in a labatory?`
another words - life really isn`t anythingbut a controlled chemical experience!!
that shocked me, but they actually askedthis question during my Catholic Schooling.
(no Mr.Wicks didn`t make this whilehitting J.D.)
you try that one, and we will returnwith insights to first problem - if you can!
- but the poverty level in this country is the same asin 1969(mostly white females).
- lots senoirs are facing difficaulties with medicalcosts
- national debt is all time high
- illegal drug usage is still strong
- educational costs are going through the roof
- national security is at risk
blink our eyes and $37bil will be gone.
What am I to do?