Virtual Business Services is a Virtual Assistant Service that provides bookkeeping and administrative support to small businesses, busy executives and entrepreneurs nationwide, who need assistance in the operation of their business as well as managing their daily activities and finances.
I use a PO Box and my home address. I list my PO Box online, but I have my home address on my business cards under "mailing address". I prefer to have most client deliverable sent directly to the house so I know immediately when it comes in. I only live a 1/2 block away from the Post Office, but it seems that I get a lot of damaged mail in my PO Box.
Well, I don`t know what type of "dressing up" you want to do, but here are a few suggestions:
- Spend the biggest part of your budget on your main furniture pieces, such as desks, seating, book cases, etc. Go for quality over quantity. They don`t have to be expensive but they should coordinate. Check the "as is" room of your local furniture store for deals, furniture rental stores looking to liquidate or local auctions. Stick with classic styles that stand the test of time.
- Be organized. The easiest way to dress up a room is buy keeping it neat.
- Hang a few large pictures on the wall rather than a bunch of small ones. Pictures that relate to your industry or scenic pictures are always a good touch. If you buy prints, have them re-framed with nice wooden frames instead of using the cheap plastic ones that come with them. This is an inexpensive way to add a little touch of class.
- Use solid fabrics in neutral colors on any cloth seating. Prints go out of style very quickly and can make your office look dated. You can accent them with colored or printed throw pillows. It`s cheaper to replace a throw pillow than a sofa.
- If you have plastic window blinds, replace them with 2" faux wooden blinds. They are cheap and you get a big bang for your buck in the style department.
- Stick with neutral colored walls and avoid wallcoverings at all costs. Wallpaper is like fabric print, it goes out of style quickly. Paint an accent wall for a little punch of color. It`s also cheaper to repaint than to replace wallpaper.
- For decor items, stick with a few medium-large pieces rather than a lot of little knick knacks.
I hope this helps.
Virtual Business Serviceshttp://www.vbsofok.com