Privateer Digital Media is a marketing firm specializing in social media, digital advertising and content marketing strategy. We help our clients design, develop and implement social media strategies that actively promote their brand, increase visibility, and generate leads. Whether you are interested in attracting new customers, engaging with current consumers, extending your marketing efforts or raising brand awareness, social media is the necessary arena to do so. Privateer Digital is your web design and development, social media, online advertising, consulting and creative marketing teams all rolled into one.
Many of our clients have been satisfied with Shopify and SquareSpace. If the t-shirts are handmade and you only plan to sell them as a hobby or part time gig, you could even look into something like Etsy.
Good luck and feel free to contact me with any further questions or assistance!
1. Social Media: If you do nothing else to market your business, please make sure to use social media! Post engaging content, create cool and interesting videos and give your brand a personality! I could go on and on about the benefits of social media while crowdfunding.... Be sure to connect your Kickstarter campaign to your social media profiles (just a heads up, I see that you haven't done this).
2. Ask family, friends, coworkers, church family, neighbors (you get the idea)... to donate and assist with spreading the word.
3. Post tons of updates to your Kickstarter campaign page so people who have backed you can follow along and see what the latest and greatest is.
4. Post photos of happy customers enjoying your products!
5. More eye pleasing photos and graphics will spruce up the campaign page.
Good luck and if you have any further questions, feel free to ask! :)