Today, most people have at least heard about Synthetic Motor Oils. Amsoil was the company to develop the first API rated synthetic oil available to the public. Today many OEM fluids are synthetic and all the major oil manufacturers have followed Amsoil by producing their own label of synthetic oil. “Synthetic oil” is now associated with quality.
Amsoil continuously formulates their Motor Oils, offering the most advanced oil on the market. Common feedback when switching over is a smoother engine, more power, lower operating temperatures and peace-of-mind of using the best oil available
The simplest method to determine if AMSOIL Brand Synthetic Engine Oils are right for you is to ask yourself the following questions; If you answer “Yes” to any of the questions, just click the “Contact us” link below and we will meet your particular needs.
1) Do you want better High-Temperature engine protection?
2) Do you want easier cold weather starting?
3) Do you want better fuel economy?
4) Do you want less down-time for regular oil changes?
5) Do you want to protect the environment by reducing exhaust emissions?
6) Do you want your vehicle to last longer and have fewer repairs?
7) Do you want to experience better performance and more horse-power?
8) Do you want to extend your engine and transmission oil change interval SAFELY without affecting your Manufacturers warranty?
9) Do you want a copy of the AMSOIL Warranty
10) Above all; do you want to save money and have peace-of-mind?
My wife and I both grew up in Houston, TX and both graduated from Christian schools. My background comes from over 25-years in the Commercial Aviation maintenance field and over 20 years with Amsoil. I have used Amsoil products since 1984 and became an Authorized Amsoil Dealer in 1986. I have gained quite a bit of experience in both, mine and my customers highway vehicles, boats, motorcycles, aircraft and RV’s over the years. I have graduated from several of Amsoil’s training courses with certification in commercial and fleet products. I work closely with George Douglas, Amsoil Direct Jobber and Dan Watson, who is a Certified Lubrication Specialist from the Society of Tribologists & Lubrication Engineers, (The CLS certification is the equivalent of a PhD.). With our experience and training, I should be able to assist you with any questions and make recommendations covering all lubricants, filters and maintenance requirements.
Have you ever had a mechanic, Service Manager/Personnel of a Dealership or repair shop (car, truck, motorcycle, boat, lawn mower, construction equipment...whatever) tell you that you had to use a certain type of oil, a certain type of filter, or have your vehicle serviced on "their" schedule, or you would void your warranty? That if you failed to change your oil every 3,000-miles 5,000-miles or whenever, that you would void your warranty? Have they ever said that that if you use another brand of oil, filter, tire, wiper blade or anything else, you would void your warranty?