In the spirit of a good elevator pitch, I wanted to see if we could have members in the community boil down what their business does in just 5 words.
I help entrepreneurs get profitable
Not sure what your name should be, but I can say that you should try to get a name that fits all of the following situations:
1. yourname.com for your website
Etc. Make sure that you can capture the social media versions of the name too.
My name is Eddy. As a single member LLC, you can write yourself checks at anytime for the most part.
It will show the bank a consistent history. They will probably want to see 6 months of consistency though.
The bigger concern is making sure your taxes are being handled properly. Make sure get a good accountant in your area to take care of you.
If you really want to wow your customer, here is your quick game plan for gifts.
1. Don't get a one-sized fits all gift. When they get it, they'll be grateful, but it won't wow them.
2. Get on Twitter and create an account if you haven't already.
3. Follow your customers on Twitter.
4. Listen to their conversations.
5. When they talk about what they like and hate, send them a gift related to what they like. For example, if someone is always talking about the New York Jets, send them a New York Jets towel with a thank you note.
It takes a lot more work, but which kind of gift do you think will make a bigger impression and create word of mouth for you?