Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Search Engine Optimization & Advertising

What is Navigation in SEO?

• 5 posts
    July 9, 2013 1:07 AM EDT

Hey,

Create sitemap for your Website and avoid the flash and  jquery which will help us in SEO.

Thanks Regards..

---
    Web Design and Development Company | Online Marketing Expert

• 63 posts
    June 21, 2013 1:07 AM EDT

Navigation is a web design process, but it's highly influence on the SEO rankings. The navigation is nothing but simplifying the links to be accessed. The internal links and user convenient menus are the main steps in the navigation process.

virtual tour photography

• 1 posts
    July 8, 2013 3:43 PM EDT

Can you please suggest how to make the navigation best for SEO? 

• 51 posts
    July 3, 2013 10:43 PM EDT

Navigation means visitors would click other links which you have displayed in your menu or sidebar.

It is all a propos movement of your one page to different pages or post or categories within your sites.

---
    SEO Services | Web Development Services

• 30 posts
    June 12, 2013 8:46 PM EDT

Navigation means visitor would click other links which you have displayed in your menu .it is all about movement of your site visitor from your one page to different pages...

In my opinion, I would always avoid flash based navigational systems for one simple reason, Google along with the other search engines can’t read text on images.website load time is a factor and the two best tools I have used to reduce image file sizes are Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Fireworks.

---
    Web Development Services | SEO Services

• 139 posts
    June 11, 2013 2:31 AM EDT

Hi friends,
    what is site navigation in seo? please tell me what is that and what is the role in seo? share your feedback.
    Thanks.

---
    Machine Cargo Moving | Commercial and Business Removals

• 11 posts
    June 24, 2013 12:17 AM EDT

Navigation is a web design process, but it's highly influence on the SEO rankings. The navigation is nothing but simplifying the links to be accessed. The internal links and user convenient menus are the main steps in the navigation process.