Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Search Engine Optimization & Advertising

Best Way To Do Keyword Research?

• 40 posts
    May 29, 2013 1:51 AM EDT

Google adwords keyword tool is the best tool for researching targeted keywords for your website.

---
    Free Website Builder : Create a Free Website for Small Business | WebStartToday.com

• 79 posts
    May 21, 2013 8:10 AM EDT

I also suggest you for Google Adwords, its really a best tool for keyword researching.

---
    SEO Company India | SEO Service In Sydney | SEO Company Australia

• 120 posts
    May 27, 2013 11:48 AM EDT

The best way to do a keyword research is by using Google Keyword Tool. Once you have selected or created a list of keywords, run it in Market Samurai SEO Competition so you will identify the competition you are trying to overcome.

---
    Looking for the latest information on mortgage rates? Get a loan you love by visiting LoanLove.com and learn from our helpful experts.

• 3 posts
    May 21, 2013 11:39 PM EDT

I suggest you to use Google Adwords keywords tool. It is the best tool for searching the keywords.

---
    Send memorable Rakhi Gifts and sweets - http://www.indiangiftguru.com/72/category/Rakhi/

• 5 posts
    May 29, 2013 6:51 PM EDT

Agree with everyone above...Google dominates this without a doubt. I wouldn't say it is the ultimate solution to your problems, but it can provide some useful insights. You could also check out what your competitors do - assuming you have competition! Check out their source code etc and look for trends. Check websites of similar businesses or companies within your industry. The MAIN suggestion I have is to ASK your customers!!! What keywords or terms would they type into Google? What would they want to see on your website? Existing customers may provide the best answers to your questions.

---
    www.adgreement.com

• 7 posts
    April 24, 2013 7:12 AM EDT

Use Google Adwords and be sure to use low to medium competition keywords

---
    Marketing video production - Get your free consultation

• 13 posts
    June 3, 2013 8:18 PM EDT

I usually prefer the keywords which have better searches over Google. It also better to focus over competition.

---
    Are you looking for Affordable SEO Packages? Get it here from SEO Company India - Jakbiz

• 4 posts
    May 30, 2013 3:14 AM EDT

In my opinion, Google Adwords is the best tool for searching the keywords for a website.

---
    Kurtis Cotton | Chikan Embroidery | Kurti Fabric

• 16 posts
    May 24, 2013 8:40 PM EDT

According to me try to use Google Keyword Research tool and Keywordspy. Both are best tool for keyword research.

---
    Quick and easy ecommerce website optimization from XtremeUX

• 139 posts
    April 24, 2013 6:46 AM EDT

Hello Guys,
    Please suggest me a best way to do keyword research. how can i choose best keywords for my news website, Suggest me so best tool for that.
    Thanks.

---
    Machine Cargo Moving | Commercial and Business Removals

• 9 posts
    May 21, 2013 11:21 PM EDT

Go for SEMRush. It gives you the search volume, CPC, Competition, Trends.

• 4 posts
    June 3, 2013 12:45 AM EDT

Hello, i am every one, to check the keywords grade one of the best SEO tool is serpbook though it is a paid but it gives the detail related to the particular keyword  daily,weekly and on monthly basis which gives helps you to get an overview about your weak keyword and you can work more on it.

---
    http://www.searchengineoptimisation.org.za/seo-services.htm

• 11 posts
    September 13, 2013 7:14 AM EDT

Keyword Selection are an important part of SEO n PPC.

Tools:

Google Keyword Planner

Wordtracker

semrush etc

http://www.expert-seo-training-institute.com

---
    PPC Training Institute in Delhi

• 6 posts
    April 24, 2013 9:23 PM EDT

Google Adword is the best tool for keyword search.Other free keyword tools are:-

1-KeywordEye

2-KeywordSpy

3-SEMRush..Cool

---
    File Upload|File Transfer|File Server