Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Search Engine Optimization & Advertising

Best technique to increase Traffic.

• 1 posts
    May 22, 2013 9:16 AM EDT

Try to increase the social media popularity and make niche back links with unique content.

---
    flexible circuit

• 79 posts
    May 15, 2013 11:38 PM EDT

Post you website information on social website like facebook and twitter, create a page on facebook and post valuable information on the page with your website link, i hope its will be good for traffic.

---
    SEO Company India | SEO Service In Sydney | SEO Company Australia

• 120 posts
    April 30, 2013 12:45 PM EDT

Post high quality content. Content is still KING.

SMM via:

• Facebook
    • Twitter
    • StumbleUpon
    • LinkedIn
    • Google Plus
    • Digg
    • Technorati

Blog commenting

Guest Posting

---
    Looking for the latest information on mortgage rates? Get a loan you love by visiting LoanLove.com and learn from our helpful experts.

• 47 posts
    May 22, 2013 4:44 AM EDT

If you are looking to increase organic traffic, then having a blog on your site and creating good, quality content every week is a great way to do that.  Then publicize your articles through social media.  If you are you looking to increase traffic through rankings, then do some good, ethical SEO, which includes content marketing, backlinks, citation creation, social media (don't forget Google+), and most of all, get creative in attracting people to your site with something of value.

---
    David @ Touch Point Digital Marketing
    A New Orleans SEO & web design company.

• 8 posts
    May 27, 2013 7:01 AM EDT

Great tips. I am also looking forward ideas who we can increase traffic easily. I read out interesting and informative ideas. Sure this will be helpful for me. Thanks everyone...

---
    content management system

• 6 posts
    April 28, 2013 11:18 PM EDT

Getting Backlinks from Relevant category(Niche), Business Reviews. Classifieds, Business Listing, Social Profiles and Google Maps reviews.

• 3 posts
    May 22, 2013 2:40 AM EDT

Hello Noah!

I would say that in short term PPC would help but in a long run you will definitely need SEO. Firstly, you need to optimize the website and its pages, fix all the technical issues you website may have and write new fresh content  - you have lots of duplicated  content - its super bad for the search engines http://my.jetscreenshot.com/1321/20130522-1peb-51kb. Determine keywords for which your could be promoted and do on page optimization (tags, texts). I think it would be also good to optimize the website for local search.  

Surelly, getting assistance from professional SEO teams is really efficient- they have lots of special tools and experise. For example, they can look up keywords for which your competitors are being ranked.

---
    SEO, Online Marketing, Social Media

• 3 posts
    May 21, 2013 11:47 PM EDT

Social Media Marketing, forums posting, social bookmarking, guest posting, article submission and blog commenting are the best techniques for increasing the traffic of a website.

---
    Send memorable Rakhi Gifts and sweets - http://www.indiangiftguru.com/72/category/Rakhi/

• 7 posts
    April 24, 2013 7:19 AM EDT

To increase traffic to your website you should do the following:

• Social media marketing
    • video marketing
    • article marketing
    • blog posting
    • backlinking
    • Forum marketing

Hope this gives you an idea! :)

---
    Marketing video production - Get your free consultation

• 49 posts
    May 16, 2013 8:25 PM EDT

Hey there are various ways through which you get the traffic on your website. Some efficient ways are....

1. Forum posting

2. Social Bookmarking

3. Article submission

4. Blog submission

and many more

---
    [url= http://www.konaspa.com/]Lotus center[/url] | [url= http://lotus-center.com/]Lotus center[/url]

• 13 posts
    May 27, 2013 12:33 AM EDT

The best ways to increase traffic are : -

1. Forum Posting

2. Social Media Marketing

3. Email Marketing

4. Video Marketing

5. Article and Directory submission

6. Blog Posting & Blog Commenting

---
    Local Search Marketing

• May 15, 2013 5:30 PM EDT

Optimize your website or blog with unique content or hire an SEO writer for quicker page rank results.

Mobile Copywriter 

• 7 posts
    May 21, 2013 6:20 AM EDT

For Improving your website traffic, the following things are mandatory. 

• Link building in Forums
    • Blog commenting
    • Article posting in External article websites like Ezine, Squidoo, hub pages etc.
    • Posting content in Wikipedia and Guest blogging. 
    • Promoting websites in social media networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.

Above things will help you to bring more no of traffic to your website.

Here is the link that might be useful, Link building services

• 139 posts
    April 19, 2013 10:50 PM EDT

Hi friends,
    Please tell me what is the best way to increase Traffic for my website? Please suggest me best off page and on page seo technique.
    thanks in advance.

---
    Machine Cargo Moving | Commercial and Business Removals

• 17 posts
    May 26, 2013 6:00 PM EDT

Hi friends,
    Please tell me what is the best way to increase Traffic for my website? Please suggest me best off page and on page seo technique.
    thanks in advance.

-------------------------

Thanks & Regard
    Noah Wilson (Australian Vanlines)
    Machine Cargo Moving | Commercial and Business Removals | Moving To Canberra

Hi there are many methods found to increase traffic to website. They are,
    SEO- Search engine Optimization
    SEM- Search engine marketing
    SMO- Social media optimization
    PPC- Pay per click  and so on
    Among the above mentioned methods SEO is best one to increase traffic for any kind of websites.Coming under SEO methods there are many free techniques found  like article submission ,directory submission and so on  which bring less amount of traffic to your site.To get huge traffic to your website better go for paid SEO service.To get SEO visit Tucktail.com here they provide Search engine visibility service which bring traffic to your website.Here they provide you One-click submission and Google keyword generator  of your site in  many search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and AOL etc... and they also provide Powerful reports that show you how to move your website up in search results.

• 3 posts
    May 16, 2013 8:45 AM EDT

I agree with christiancole.....content is super important. It would not be a bad idea to hire (or make friends with   :)   ) someone who is a skilled writer for this. This someone should be able to entice the audience with their writing, which is very valuable nowadays since writing is a rapidly-dying art!

---
    Dr. David Partyka Manager and Owner of PhDave LLC (http://www.phdave.com) CEO of Test Boost Incorporated (http://www.test-boost.com)

• 10 posts
    May 12, 2013 8:11 PM EDT

Hello..

I think social media marketing and other off page activity like forum posting and blog commenting is good way to increase traffic for your website.

---
    Professional Web Development Company

• 40 posts
    April 24, 2013 12:33 AM EDT

For getting traffic join the niche communities or groups.Also use the press release,classifieds and smo for getting traffic.

• 17 posts
    April 30, 2013 7:37 PM EDT

social media sites such as facebook, twitter, linkedin are the great source to generate traffic. Share your unique content on these sites. It will definitely helps you to generate traffic

---
    IT Support Services || Website Design Services

• 14 posts
    May 20, 2013 1:13 AM EDT

Social media marketing and Forum Posting Is a best way to increase website traffic.

---
    Usda Home Loan | First Time Home Buyer Programs | Usda Rural Loan

• 6 posts
    April 24, 2013 9:19 PM EDT

Just follow the latest Google panda/penguin update and try to post valuable and quality content and back links in highly autherised web site.That will help to make traffic higher in few days.

---
    File Upload|File Transfer|File Server