Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Search Engine Optimization & Advertising

Google update effect my site traffic?

• 79 posts
    April 18, 2013 5:57 AM EDT

After google updates, many sites facing same problem. so you should be update your website old content with new quality content and remove unusual link from the site. after that you need to promote your website on high PR website. i hope you will be get recover soon.

Thanks.

---
    SEO Company India | SEO Service In Sydney | SEO Company Australia

• 7 posts
    April 7, 2013 11:16 PM EDT

you can remove link from useless sites which are pointing to your website. also upload unique content.

---

April 18, 2013 6:50 PM EDT

According to latest Google Panda/Penguin update,we can not survive no longer with black hat SEO technique.It seems you had followed black hat technique and bad links for improving site's rank ,that's why its penalized by Google updates.Be careful for further links update,and just go through white hat SEO technique.Cool

---
    Buying Leads|Solo Ad Advertising

• 139 posts
    March 30, 2013 4:06 AM EDT

Hello Guys,

After google updates, my site traffic suddenly decrease. so please help me how can i recover from this problem please suggest me the solution.

thanks for any help.

---
    Machine Cargo Moving | Commercial and Business Removals

• 1 posts
    April 9, 2013 11:46 PM EDT

hiiiiiiiiiiii
    i am kkevin11.......
    internet has COMPLETED it probable for earning 
    money by session at home. You can provide teach student during internet and net cam or you may do freelancing occupation inscribe article or blogs. Also you may choose for trouble-free data entry jobs or online help jobs. All these option can help you to make good quantity of currency