Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Search Engine Optimization & Advertising

Which Is Best PPC Or SEO?

• 35 posts
    April 18, 2013 3:10 AM EDT

In my view best one is SEO because it is cost-effective and affordable as well. I know very it take much to get the positive result for your website but it still continuous for long time.

---
    Affordable seo services edinburgh

• 36 posts
    July 10, 2013 7:03 PM EDT

SEO is better than PPC. SEO is a good technique through you can get good backlinks and traffic for your website.

• 4 posts
    April 17, 2013 7:18 PM EDT

I think the way they promote a site and the is their differences. PPC and SEO are both very helpful as an advertising or promoting your site online and i can't see any differences about them including the ways on promoting sites.

• 120 posts
    April 8, 2013 12:16 PM EDT

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) are two key ways to drive qualified traffic to your Web site. SEO works by optimizing the structure and content of a Web page for a set of determined keywords so that it is viewed as reputable and valuable by the search engines. SEO also relies on maximizing the quality and quantity of incoming links to your site.

PPC (specifically Google AdWords) works by establishing a set of keywords and then building an ad using optimizing for those keywords that links back to your site.When you utilize SEO the results of your efforts will appear in the natural or organic search results. PPC ads appear on the side of a search engine results page and at the top if there are a high number of competitors targeting the same keywords.

I am an SEO guy! ;)

---
    Looking for the latest information on mortgage rates? Get a loan you love by visiting LoanLove.com and learn from our helpful experts.

• 5 posts
    July 15, 2013 7:17 PM EDT

Natural SEO and PPC promotion can also be used together to obtain both the benefits and entice visitors to your webpage. PPC promotion is great way to start your SEO while you are patiently waiting on a complete organic SEO strategy that will gradually sink to the Internet. These duo combination may help your organic SEO in long term since a live guests result in a rise organic SEO value from Google.

---
    [url=http://www.ecumenconsultancy.com]e-commerce solutions[/url]

• 49 posts
    March 27, 2013 8:58 PM EDT

The difference between SEO and PPC..

The most important thing to remember is that SEO and PPC are complementary strategies. There is no conflict between using the two techniques, and both will be more successful if used together as opposed to using just one or the other in isolation.

The most obvious difference is the price tag that comes with these two techniques. You are paying for the clicks that PPC sends your way, whereas the clicks from SEO are free. Getting to the top of the SEO tree for your most lucrative search terms requires hard work. Getting to the top of the PPC tree for the same search terms requires money (just how much is dependent on the competition for that particular search term) and work. Both PPC and SEO require hard work researching keywords so that you know which search terms to buy (for PPC) and which terms to optimise for (SEO). Different creatives per search term or group (PPC) and different HTML coding for each page of your site (SEO) both need to be written to entice customers. SEO has the added complication that the title tags need to be written with the search engines in mind as well.

PPC can be characterised as a quick boost of traffic to a particular site. If you’re willing to pay the price of the clicks, then you can buy a top position for your chosen search terms in the major Pay per Click engines. Providing your search term has enough traffic, and your creative is tight and enticing, you should notice a bump in traffic.

SEO is a slower process. You are unlikely to see major changes to your traffic in the early stages, as so much of SEO is to do with the structure and environment of your site.

However, the effects of SEO are both longer lasting and cheaper than PPC. With PPC, the moment you stop your campaign the traffic dries up entirely. SEO on the other hand will continue to bring in traffic even if you stop SEO work on the site, although you will need to ensure that your SEO campaign keeps abreast of changes in the search engine algorithms.

---
    [url= http://www.konaspa.com/]Lotus center[/url] | [url= http://lotus-center.com/]Lotus center[/url]

• 14 posts
    April 18, 2013 6:59 PM EDT

Depend upon your business size and targeted audience. PPC is a paid service to get high quality traffic from niche wise domain only and its prefered by valuable and affordable businesses.

SEO is nothing but get attention from search engine in unpaid manner to make our business profitable.

---
    Buying Leads|Solo Ad Advertising

• 1 posts
    August 30, 2013 1:39 AM EDT

SEO stands for search engine optimization,generate organic results for a website while PPC stands for Pay per click advertiser charge according to the number of clicks on their adds.I am sharing a post having All queries regarding are cover SEO & PPC here : fatbit-tech.weebly.com

• 139 posts
    March 27, 2013 12:18 AM EDT

Hello friends,

what is difference between PPC and SEO also told that which is best in both PPC and SEO? please share your reviews about that. Thanks

---
    Machine Cargo Moving | Commercial and Business Removals

• 17 posts
    June 11, 2013 7:50 PM EDT

Hello friends,

what is difference between PPC and SEO also told that which is best in both PPC and SEO? please share your reviews about that. Thanks

-------------------------

Thanks & Regard
    Noah Wilson (Australian Vanlines)
    Machine Cargo Moving | Commercial and Business Removals | Moving To Canberra

PPC stands for Pay per Click. PPC, is an advertising technique used on websites, especially search engines. When a site visitor clicks on the advertisement, the advertiser is charged a small amount. Pay per click is also sometimes known as Cost per click or CPC.

SEO  stands for Search Engine Optimization.It is the process of getting traffic for our website.Simply put, search engine optimization is the process of improving the quality and volume of web traffic to our website.

Both SEO and PPC are helps to increase our website traffic.Among them SEO is best one to increase traffic for any kind of websites.And i got seo service from Thewebpole.com here they provide Search engine visibility service which bring traffic to my website.

• 9 posts
    April 7, 2013 11:49 PM EDT

Its better to try out the SEO. It's helpful for a long time. I would focus over content optimization. Search engine loves the content which are user-friendly. So it helpful to get rank over search engine website.

---
    Mobile App Development | iPhone App Development | iPad App Development

• 4 posts
    April 12, 2013 9:57 AM EDT

PPC you pay to get listed in Google

SEO you don't pay (although it's not free).

Both can send you quality traffic, both are good methods to get traffic, you should pick one and try it out, use one method at a time will be helpful too to stay focused. Both have a learning curve, for SEO you have to learn a lot, for PPC you'll have to spend some money before seeing some profit.

---
    No B.S. SEO Crash Course Download FREE to see how I dominated the spyware niche in Google!

• 15 posts
    April 8, 2013 11:33 AM EDT

In the beginning PPC more beneficial than SEO because using PPC we can derive more quality traffic to a website and as well as leads. We can also do this thing using SEO but it takes long time than PPC. The main reason behind it that PPC is paid marketing and the other hand SEO is organic that also provides long time profits.

---
    Online Tech Support Services at Mytechbay

• 11 posts
    September 13, 2013 5:17 AM EDT

SEO or PPC

This question will not be able to take anyone anywhere because both have different definition and time of use.

Everybody has there own reason to use any of them.

As per me, i'll use PPC at the initial stage when i launch my new website and with it i'll also start my SEO practices so as to make my keywords rank as fast as possible to make me stop my spend on PPC.

www.expert-seo-training-institute.com

---
    PPC Training Institute in Delhi

• 6 posts
    July 12, 2013 8:51 PM EDT

hey................. 

both are useful ppc and seo because seo is work with

keyword and ppc for

earn money so both are essential to us .

but seo is more important  because they generate the traffic .

www.flatbungalow.com

• 6 posts
    July 12, 2013 8:54 PM EDT

SEO is best because they generate a traffic to

own web site and the website goes to 1st page .

www.flatbungalow.com

• 7 posts
    April 12, 2013 10:48 AM EDT

as per my concern SEO is most beneficial as you are listed on the top lists for a long period while for PPC you must arrange a huge amount to get listed in Google.

---
    Business Cards Printing Custom Stickers Printing

• 5 posts
    November 16, 2013 11:53 AM EST

When establishing your business online both SEO and PPC can be very valuable tools. IRTrend is a firm which focuses on SEO and PPC for public companies. I highley recommend that you check them out, they can tailor a number of campaigns to any corporate budget.

informative articles at IRTrend.com

PPC for Public Companies

SEO for Public Companies

---
    Entrepreneurs and Investors Connecting Worldwide! Find Startup Money, Raise Capital, and Find Companies to Invest In. GetCapital.org GetCapital.org

• 1 posts
    January 18, 2014 7:48 AM EST

SEO & PPC both are different to each other. In simple term With the help of SEO we generate the organic results or peoples reach of your website through organic search. while PPC stands for Pay per click, owner of the add, pay according to the number of clicks on their add.

• 9 posts
    June 6, 2014 7:31 AM EDT
    Both are Different things PPC is came under SEM which is different from SEO. PPC is better for short time but if you want to do business over long time than you need to do SEO also.

---
    This post was edited by jhonmith17 at June 10, 2014 7:47 AM EDT
    • 97 posts
    June 10, 2014 7:24 AM EDT
    Personally, I don't believe promoted links. However, i'm not everyone so combining these two things can help a lot.
    • 9 posts
    June 12, 2014 6:19 AM EDT
    ppc is better for sort term.
    Seo is better for long term.
    • 4 posts
    June 15, 2014 5:00 PM EDT
    Yes, if you are a start up my best advice would be to built up the page for natural search purposes. Explain your service in detail and make sure that you offer quality content. Next, launch your PPC campaigns. Either, CPM or CPC. Try to really make good campaigns and try to reach a high Quality score of 7+. You dont want to pay to much. Focus on your campaign in detail and write good ad texts. In the early stage of a business you don't want to pay too much as revenues will be lower.

---

Leading Digital Marketing http://www.firstdigital.co.nz - Conversion Experts!
    This post was edited by fliflakzak at June 15, 2014 5:03 PM EDT
  • June 17, 2014 6:47 AM EDT
    PPC - Pay Per Click Advertising Campaign used for create Text Ads, Banner Ads,Video ads and so much. When someone clicks on your ads, you pay for it. You also get paid traffic to your website.

SEO - Search Engine Optimization is techniques in which you find keyword ranking in search results and getting traffic from search results. You get organic traffic to your website. It is free services.

Compare to both, PPC is much useful compare to SEO. SEO is long duration activity and PPC is short time activity.
    This post was edited by Deleted Member at June 17, 2014 6:48 AM EDT
    • 97 posts
    June 17, 2014 6:57 AM EDT
    Cocabura-people don't believe in ads. I can't remember one single time when I clicked any link from Google Adwords