Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Search Engine Optimization & Advertising

Use of directory submission for creating backlinks

• 3 posts
    January 24, 2013 6:35 PM EST

Well, I think directory submission is important but not as much as forums. But for the safe doing directory for your site would be great.

---
    http://www.seo-vantage.co.uk/

• 2 posts
    October 17, 2011 12:59 AM EDT

Directory submission are fill with many benefits.The backlinks you get from the directories are one way link so they are valuable. Submitting links in relevant categories in directories helps you to increase traffic to your web, and the visitors that you will get through back links.

---
    Silk Cotton Sarees

• 99 posts
    January 24, 2012 1:50 AM EST

Even today people do directories submission to generate quality backlinks. Submit your website to quality pr directories is one of the way of getting quality backlinks.

---

Promo Direct - Leading promotional products supplier across America!
    Upcoming Events: Buy Breast Cancer Promotional Items | Halloween Promotional Items

• 18 posts
    January 16, 2012 8:40 PM EST

Its better to use every available way to gain backlinks. Whether it'll be directory submissions, blog postings, social bookmarking and even article submissions. Every person has their own unique way of getting links, in my case i use yahoo answers and do a little  blog post. In fact i tried a lot.

---
    Accredited Online Mba | Best Online Mba

• 69 posts
    January 13, 2013 9:10 AM EST

In my experience manual directory submission is work in SEO. But paid site are granted.

Because maximum free site are work after long time/not publish.

---
    Want to learn how to make $3750/m? We will help you MAKE MONEY, we will bring you TRAFFIC. Join me! Your Seven Figure Lifestyle