Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Sales

How do I find a sales rep?

• 44 posts
    July 3, 2008 8:34 AM EDT
    Hey DayDreamer if you need help selling your product let me know I will be more then happy to help you.
    • 44 posts
    July 3, 2008 12:16 PM EDT
    Yeah I wasn`t meaning as a sales rep but more of an advisor and someone who could possibly give some selling advice if need be.
    • 3 posts
    June 23, 2008 5:33 PM EDT
    You can visit some work-agent website and publish your job vacancy. The employee will contact you and you can even give a interview to get the most available person.
  • July 3, 2008 10:44 AM EDT
    No discourtesy intended Chris but there`s protocols standard in every industry. If you`re interested in pursuing this line of work, I`d recommend familiarizing yourself with standard practices in the apparel industry. Nearly always, designers get referrals for sales reps from other designers. Unfortunately, they won`t be posting this information in a publicly accessible forum like this one. This sort of information is considered to be highly proprietary.

---
    ~Nurture people, not products~
    http://www.fashion-incubator.com

• July 3, 2008 12:42 PM EDT
    I figured it was something like that Chris. Still, if you`re interested, there`s tons of selling advice as it pertains to the apparel industry on my site. See the Sales and Marketing category which has over 200 articles including how to approach buyers, finding a sales rep, exhibiting at a show, sales rep commissions, contracts, tons of stuff.

---
    ~Nurture people, not products~
    http://www.fashion-incubator.com

• 47 posts
    June 21, 2008 8:18 AM EDT
    Hello everyone,

I`m in the process of getting my clothing in stores.  I`ve been told by others to get a sales rep.  Okay, how do I find a sales rep to help me do this?  Are there companies out there that assign sales reps?  Please help!

Thanks,
    DayDreamer (In Action)
    • 47 posts
    June 21, 2008 2:03 PM EDT

Hi and welcome!  You log in and then go to the blue tab that says "Community", scroll down and click on "Forums".  There you will find the topics--just click on "Post a new topic" and then type your question.

• 2 posts
    June 21, 2008 11:44 AM EDT

I am a new member on here and I am trying to post something, but I don`t see how to do that.  How did you post yours and where did you go on here to post it?