Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Selecting a Business for Yourself

Making money online--blogging?

• 1 posts
    July 19, 2013 11:46 PM EDT

Blogging is the game of sharing useful information for long time with regularity.

I am applying same technique for my bloga - http://bloggingtipstricks.com Thanks.

---
    Blogging Tips and Tricks

• 3 posts
    July 18, 2012 3:56 PM EDT

You have to be passionate about blogging to make money. It takes time to make money blogging. This is a link that provides several ways you can make money blogging:

www.inspiretheentrepreneur.com

Good luck!

• 55 posts
    July 17, 2012 8:08 PM EDT

Now the people are very much aware and confident in making money online, some are in fact quitting their regular jobs and have started their own business or are simply making online money. There are so many ways one to choose according to the interest and talent.

Binary Option | Binary Options

• 47 posts
    December 17, 2006 7:51 AM EST
    Has anyone heard a lot about WritingUp.com?   It`s a website that pays people to blog.  Does anyone know much about this?  Is it a reputable site?  This sounds too good to be true. Thanks, DayDreamer
    • 10 posts
    December 18, 2006 3:59 PM EST
    Based on their Alexa ranking they`re getting enough traffic to pay a few dollars but certainly not more than a few thousand dollars total.

Pay to blog is definitely legit. Weblogs Inc. was paying bloggers salary before being acquired by AOL ($30 million). And Gawker media pays their bloggers as well.

The other important part of this model is that the blogs are grouped into a federation. That means that each new blog can launch with extra traffic and pagerank. It`d probably be a good idea for anyone starting a blog to join up with some friends into a federation of sorts.

---
    CEO, CrowdVine
    www.crowdvine.com

• 41 posts
    July 19, 2012 2:47 AM EDT

I agree with olulola.  It does take time to make money blogging.  Check out ProBlogger.net.  This site helps would be bloggers blog for profit. 

---
    I help entrepreneurs to start and run the small businesses they always dreamed of owning so they can fire their bosses and gain the freedom they deserve.

• 14 posts
    October 15, 2013 7:30 AM EDT

i am also agree it increases the backlinks that helps your website to get more traffic...

healthcare claims adjudication

---
    healthcare payer bpo healthcare payer bpo