Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

Marketing and Advertising

• September 17, 2013 6:57 AM EDT
  • September 19, 2013 2:35 AM EDT
    • 14 posts
    September 17, 2013 9:35 AM EDT

Agreed.  The best place to start is get a site up.  Wordpress is a quick way to do some stuff that is relatively simple.  Try looking for a development intern from a local college - great way to get free help with the project.

---
    Web Entrepreneur and strategist. I work with Docurated, Stratus Prep, GMAT Prepster, and a host of other small businesses to help them gain traction with their digital marketing. I have worked on startups at all stages and aspire to help others find their success.

• 14 posts
    September 18, 2013 6:38 AM EDT

This all depends on the service and your budget.  There are ways to build your business that take time and some that take money.  Usually, the quick way costs money and the long way takes time.  Generally speaking, you will need both.

What type of business are you running?

---
    Web Entrepreneur and strategist. I work with Docurated, Stratus Prep, GMAT Prepster, and a host of other small businesses to help them gain traction with their digital marketing. I have worked on startups at all stages and aspire to help others find their success.

• 3 posts
    September 18, 2013 12:51 AM EDT

And when u will get ur www up, you should think about seo. Ppl all over the world are looking for things that they don't know the name of, but google is guiding them. If u get a good key word, that ur company is good at, u will have a big follow up. Think about it.

• 1 posts
    September 16, 2013 10:28 PM EDT

I have recently started an IT startup and we have a few project that we are working upon, but I would like to market this business so that we have enough work on hand and a few projects in the pipeline as well. What would be the best way to go about this.

• 2 posts
    September 17, 2013 4:20 AM EDT

Hi Nak123. Have you set up a website for this business yet? 

If so there are a few ways to go about marketing your business online depending on your marketing budget/knowleadge

They key to any marketing campaign is to find your target audience and advertise what you can do for them. Have you researched into the people/companies you are targeting? And have your drawn up a plan for your campaign? Let me know where exaclty you are at with this and ill do my best to help you find a solution. I've been online marketing for a long while now so maybe I can help shed some light for you.

Regards

Tony

---
    Tony J Carter - Looking To Start An Online Business? Follow The Link For A Free Video Bootcamp. Tony + Digital Experts Academy tidyurl.com/sfmanddea

• 17 posts
    October 18, 2013 8:32 AM EDT

Hey guys here is the group of people who have good knowledge about marketing and digital marketing so, please share your idea about how to start the digital marketing or how to do the digital marketing for any kind of product.

---
    Custom Made Clothing | Custom Made Shirts

• 6 posts
    October 22, 2013 9:30 AM EDT

It is extremely important to have a professional business website. Creating and maintaing a good online presence is also equally important. Although you might be ties up in growing your business, even if you spend a little time in enhancing the online presence, you will surely get great results.

---
    [url=http://autofits.com/]Autofits Packaging Pvt. Ltd.[/url]