Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

Attracting clients and building loyalty

• 2 posts
    September 30, 2013 2:43 AM EDT

Hello,

My software development team is working on an online service which will offer businesses a way to easily adopt and apply powerful strategies for attracting clients and building loyalty.

Without getting into too many details, a few examples of such strategies are:

- if a customer buys more than $____ worth of products, he is awarded a bonus equal to __% of the total spent, that he can use to buy additional products for free

or

- if a customer buys more than $____ worth of products, he is awarded a bonus equal to $__, that he can use to buy certain products for free

or

- if a customer buys more than $____ worth of products, he has access to ___% discount for any product (or for certain products)

or

- if a customer buys certain products, he has access to ___% discount for certain products

Our users will be able to configure any number of such strategies, and combine them in any way which makes sense for their business.

My questions are:

Have you used such strategies before? What were the results?

Would you be interested in using such strategies for your business in the near future?

Would you be interested in using our service for free, when we release it in 2 months from now? If yes, I would be happy to give you more details about how it will work, how you will be able to integrate it with your website, and I would be very interested in receiving your feedback.

Thank you.

Andrei Butnaru

www.akcedo.com