Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Building a Website that Works

Suggestions where to go to get my website design

• 86 posts
    March 21, 2012 11:09 AM EDT

If you are using Wordpress, there are actually lots of templates to choose from. You can also edit this to your liking.

---
    Build A Site For 3 Bucks - Build A Site

• 23 posts
    January 16, 2013 11:00 PM EST

Thanks BrianJames01,

I don't have experience about Wordpress.Nowadays there are hosting providers offer good attractive web templates.I found this site Thewebpole.com through Google search.Here they have lot of web templates.I chosen one among them.so i easily edit my own content and make my own attractive website easily.

• 20 posts
    March 25, 2012 10:36 PM EDT

Make no mistake about it, you will recognize the ideas behind these trends. Although this list isn’t a drastic departure from what was popular in 2009, it marks different trends that will be expanded upon and made better as a result. As you think of how you will incorporate new trends into your designs, focus on the main idea of each trend. Be encouraged to dabble into these trends so that you become part of the movement.

---
    Loveland Stroke

• 3 posts
    January 9, 2009 6:27 PM EST

My company is called Accessory Glam. I am a LLC company but my dba is Accessory Glam. I am selling unique accessories like handbags, jewelry, sunglasses, belts etc....

msl624/30/2009 8:56 PM

---
    "Keeping a positive attitude for positive changes in my life"

Accessoryglam.info

• 3 posts
    January 10, 2009 2:57 PM EST
    Thanks for the info. I am taking heed to any sound advice I get.

---
    "Keeping a positive attitude for positive changes in my life"

Accessoryglam.info

• 747 posts
    January 10, 2009 4:47 PM EST
    Understanding what you need now and may need in the future is important.
    Also, make sure to contact someone who has ecommerce experience. There are a number
    of decisions to be made surrounding an ecommerce site that are not present for a static website.

I would be happy to provide you with a quote or answer any questions you may have.

Just contact me (via PM or email).
    ~Roland
    vwebworld1/12/2009 10:58 PM

---
    Web Design | Best Beef Jerky | ecommerce articles | Follow vwebworld on Twitter

• 55 posts
    March 19, 2012 3:16 AM EDT

Take help from Web Designer to make a new website. Many web designers available on the Internet but you have to find out the best web designer who understands you and your business needs and also give importance of your business. There are a couple of websites which would provide freelancer web designer as well. Just ensure the quality of any web designer or web design firm by having looked at their portfolio and observing previous work.

• 29 posts
    May 23, 2011 2:32 AM EDT

hi i bought the web site fully designed for my buisness from here

here they use standard design templates in their deign at reasonable cost it mainly saves the time and money a lot.they also provide other services like banner design service,logo design service ,hosting at reasonable cost.