Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Advice, Smarts and Warnings

Requesting helpful advice from Food-Entreprenuers

• 25 posts
    January 2, 2007 8:50 AM EST
    I`ve been listening to the Podcast for a while now and finally decided to check out the site. Good stuff. Funny thing is i just saw the Comcast commercial a few minutes ago... 

So I have three great tasting specialty desserts (non can be found in stores, great niche to get into, very broad across the board and appeals to every sweets lover), and a few desserts that my fiance and i tested and received a great response, in fact even after the holidays people are still requesting one of our specialty desserts.

I would love to take it full time but keep it homemade and out of the factory. I believe people tend to appreciate the homemade quality and time and effort put into the products. What is the best way to expand such a business into a full time business?

Any advice is helpful... I`m still in school getting my masters in Training and Development... so time is not really an issue but then again i will be getting married so timing is everything, especially with the holidays coming and going...
    turkish2007-1-4 10:9:1

---
    ---
    eCommerce Design | Blog Marketing Tips | Cheap Web Hosting | Office Furniture