Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Elevator Pitches

looking for investor/partner

• 2 posts
    June 6, 2013 3:27 AM EDT

Good Morning,

My name is Vincent Esposito....

5 years ago I owned and operated a stock Trading company, a consulting company,concrete resurfacing for my older sons, and a bagel -deli in palm city.

I started a project at my home to add an extension. I have had a concrete license in Martin County since 1984 and was the concrete contractor on the job. That same day I was struck in the head on the job by a bob cat crow bar....and flown to St. Mary's Hospital.

I suffered a head injury and it took 3 years for me to get to normal.

In the time that happened and the downturn in market and economy....I lost everything except my deli.....which ii sold 2 years later.

I said all that to say this...I am 57 and in very health and shape. I was brought up in the back of an Italian Deli in the Bronx New, by a first generation Italian American father....who had the old country ideas....I was the first born and was always expected to run the business...I did at 17 I took ownership and have run successful Diners, Pizza parlors and restaurants all my life.

I AM LOOKING FOR AN INVESTOR/SILENT PARTNER FOR A CONCEPT IN ITALIAN FOOD...THAT NO-ONE INTHE SOUTH FLORIDA AREA HAS. ADDITIONALLY I HAVE A LEASE FOR A AN AREA THAT WILL BE BUSTLING IN 8 MONTHS AND IT HAS A FIRST 2 YEAR BASEMENT RENT WITH NO CAM .....DETAILS GIVEN TO (NON-DISCLOOURE APPLICANTS)...I ALSO A PIZZA CONCEPT THAT IS OPEARTING IN ATLANTA AND WOULD SHARE THAT ALSO....WHAT EVER THE INVESTOR WARRENTS I AM WILLING TO GIVE MY LIFE TO THE BUSINESS....I HAVE A LOVE AND PASSION FOR FOOD ....FRESH,SCRATCH AMDE FOOD. I WILL BE FILMING A TV AT MY HOME WITH MO ROCA CAQLLED "MY GRANDMOTHERS RAVIOLI" A SHOW BASED ON GRANDPARENTS TEACHUHING THERE GRAND-CHILDREN THIER RECIPES....IN JULY FOR ONE SHOW....A GREAT INTRODUCTION FOR A NEW BUSINESS...PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PARTIES WHO WOULD SIGN A NON DISCLOUSRE AGREEMENT AND BACKROUND OF OTHER INVESTMENTS FROM PAST.....E-MAIL ME AT MRROCK78@AOL.COM FOR AN APPOINTMENT AND A BUSSINES PLAN.,