Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Public Relations

Seeking a good project to invest on.

• 3 posts
    March 22, 2009 11:51 PM EDT

Dear Sir/Madam,

I`m from India city –kolkata have an innovative business plan where minimum 1000% capital growth in 6 months.

What is the secret?

Normally every family has monthly expenses on consumer, stationary and grocery goods.

If we supply the same Product, same Brand/Co, same quality, same of all in less then 5%-20% from market price. Our customers can save 5%-20% from his monthly expenses. 

+

We can supply above 10000 products in 5%-20% less then market price as on member/customer’s order.

+

For sealing the product we use networking. All members has fixed monthly earning (employment) on introducing new member (don’t need joining but we pay to introducer)

+

Excellent web promotion and corporate try up will bring lot of customer.

IDEAL EXAMPLE: One man he was dealing with betel leaf .since 1989 he had been started a biz with Multilevel/Network Marketing system and money collect from people in different amount (10k/20k/30k/40k/50k) and promised to depositors that will give principle + extra 80% on deposited amount after 6 year on maturity + LIFE INSURANCE BENEFIT+MEDICLAM, he investing the money on land purchasing on up growing location and sale out the land in handsome price within (1-6 Years) or build up hotel/apartment biz. Today he has above 200 of branches and 10 regional and head offices. Around 300 million venture. I will add this concept into our venture after 4 months.   

Entire business plan consist of my 5 years experience. I am confident that we will earn within 6 months not less $40000 /per month.

Behind us: No 1 consultancy help and excellent management team.

Don’t be misunderstood that the biz stands only on Multilevel/Network Marketing; it has 2 other option for getting direct customer.

Investment required $40000 for this venture. I can maximum 5% invest but I will do everything honestly and diligently as on my plan in 50%:50% sharing ratio. Before any implementation informed you by mail and you will get every corner of the business in our web portal at your personal admin panel. 

My offer is first we will collect our investment from this venture within 6 months. After that we will get the profit in 50%:50% sharing ratio.

I`m don`t like to say but I`m a reliable person you can believe me like your family member, you will see after start the business.

We will BE MILLINER (in Indian rupee) and get LOT OF social honor within a year. 

If you are interested send your email id I will send all details of secret in business plan to your email.

contact me : Mob-+919434196878

adjos3@gmail.com
    essolution@yahoo.com(chat also)

• 3 posts
    May 29, 2009 10:52 PM EDT
    ? FOR DETAILS PROPOSAL PLEASE SEEN THIS LINK    http://allinoneretail.blogspot.com/ IT WOULD BE YOUR LIFETIME BEST INVESTMENT ON BUSINESS.

If above link is not open, copy and paste it into your browser`s address bar…

1.   1000% CAPITAL GROWTH BIZ.
    2.   REALISTIC PRODUCT.
    3. INVESTOR CAN ASSOCIATE AS PARTNER CUM DIRECTOR BY FUNDING OVER 3 LAKS (300000.00/ $ 6700 ) (TOTAL 3-5 INVESTORS MAXIMUM)

FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO PROSPECTIVE PEOPLES….

Keyword: angel investor, black, money, innovative, realistic, business, biz, investment, kolkata, saltlake, partnership, India, Retail, Farming, Land, bond, fixed, return, plantation, west Bengal, wb,  

• 3 posts
    May 29, 2009 11:56 PM EDT
    ? FOR DETAILS BUSINESS PROPOSAL PLEASE SEEN THIS LINK    http://allinoneretail.blogspot.com/ IT WOULD BE YOUR LIFETIME BEST INVESTMENT ON BUSINESS.

If above link is not open, copy and paste it into your browser`s address bar…

1.   1000% CAPITAL GROWTH BIZ.
    2.   REALISTIC PRODUCT.
    3. INVESTOR CAN ASSOCIATE AS PARTNER CUM DIRECTOR BY FUNDING OVER 3 LAKS (300000.00/ $ 6700 ) (TOTAL 3-5 INVESTORS MAXIMUM)

FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO PROSPECTIVE PEOPLES….

Keyword: angel investor, black, money, innovative, realistic, business, biz, investment, kolkata, saltlake, partnership, India, Retail, Farming, Land, bond, fixed, return, plantation, west Bengal, wb,  

• 9 posts
    January 24, 2007 4:59 AM EST
    I`m surpised that you don`t have thousands of responses already as many of the people on this site are interested in investors and feel they have profitable ideas.  You may look risky or scary as being too much of a good thing....like the answer to their needs but too risky.  Possibly you could discuss your motivations, money, ego, help people, etc.  I don`t presently have a business opportunity to discuss, but having owned a business and knowing people`s nature they may be skeptical.  Hope this helps you...  My daughters name is Kendall and that`s what motivated me....

---
    Helping Businesses On The Grow
    http://www.aliciarobertsco.com
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/aliciaroberts

• 52 posts
    May 24, 2011 8:09 PM EDT

The developmental impact of a given project is important to OPIC’s ability to support investments in developing countries.

---
    Searching for the most convenient and cost efficient locations for warehousing and third party logistics services in the United States click here!

• February 4, 2007 8:56 AM EST

Dear Mr. Kendall Smith,

Very interesting thread. I have 3 Partners in a signed JV that is developing a Cultural Tour to Ghana scheduled for mid-2007. Details can be found at www.mbcglobal.org/Service-Tours.html. Having successfully worked in 54 countries during my career (including Telecoms for the UK Custom Authorities in the 1980s), I have developed a business model which I call the Business/Marketing Trident which is based on a synergistic market sector appraoch I learned as an Engineer. With it and my key contacts throughout the global marketplace, I can easily develop contacts in education, business and government organizations in most any country. I maintain that with key contacts in these 3 sectors of society, business can easily be developed and implemented and money made (not printed!)

I have implemented this model for Ghana (with follow on in Nigeria to access the oil & gas sector) and it is our intention to develop JV agreements between companies here in SE Michigan and Ghana including manufacturing, transportation and the mining industry in Ghana. Perhaps, there is a way for you to get involved in the use of the Business/Marketing Trident - you name the country and your marketable products - and I will develop the contacts in synergistic market sectors for the successful development of business and win-win for all concerned.

As a note, I recently received an invitation from the US-Saudi Business Council in Washington, DC to attend a Certified Trade Mission visiting Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah in March 2007. I was a Consultant in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for 6 years in the 1990s, working with Saudi ARAMCO, MOI, SABIC Industries, SCECO among others in Dammam.It is projected that there is USD700 Billion (B as in bunches) potential business in the Kingdom over the next 25 years and perhaps, we can work together to get a "small" fraction of that amount. I have the contacts.

Isn`t life grand.....I look forward to your thoughts and comments.

Best regards and have a great and successful week.

---
    Joe the Road Warrior Cool & Associates, Inc. where Quality is NEVER an Accident www.cool-associates.com

• 1 posts
    September 29, 2008 11:18 AM EDT
    Kendall,

please contact us at support@luxurysfinest.com or go to our web site and contact us through there.

If you are looking for a dream investment...you`ve just found it.

Thank you for your time,
    Malin Hess, President/CEO, Luxury`s Finest Inc.
    http://www.luxurysfinest.com
    • 1 posts
    January 23, 2007 10:05 PM EST

Good day,

Am an investor seeking for good project to invest on.

Nevertheless, I will like to introduce my self more….well my name is Mr. Kendall smith a full time Business man who lives in London, England. BSc in Marketing/Management and MBA in Management. But presently a Chairman Chief Executive Officer of Marble arc Industry, dealers on Marble, tiles, ceramic, etc. Also a Chairman Chief Executive Officer of Ceci chemical industries, dealers on Nitrogen, phosphorus, arsenic, antimony, and bismuth, etc. And also a share holder in some companies down here and off course an investor, but I mainly in invest on individuals that a ready to make more money for then self[and off course I make mine too] but mainly with companies and individuals in UK, This is my first time of trying to invest in USA. So far, I have made a lot of money from investment made. In addition, am still ready to make more if it does work out.

All am looking for is man who has a good project or good dream and who is willing to see it come through and make good money out of it and am ready to invest.

If you have a project and you are very sure about the project, I will sure invest on it and have a meeting with my Attorney to get the paper work ready on it, as long as my percentage keeps coming to me off course it will be a good business.

kindly get back to me if you have any project that you are needing an investor to invest on, just tell me more about the project and offcourse what will be my interest, hope to hear from you soon

Regards,
    Mr. Kendall smith
    Phone..+447024025144
    kendallsmith3@yahoo.com

• 1 posts
    February 4, 2007 7:59 AM EST

Hi Mr. Smith

I am a poor youth from India badly in need of funds to start and run my business.

Here are links of my blogs:

You may get to know about my projects and inclinations from these.
    If you are interested in we will discuss the private limited company concept in detail. For now you may go through following links to know about this business:

I have a very good, reliable and practically possible strategy to start working once the company comes up.
    However, to succeed as an enterprise I hope to take up an aggressive role in exploring markets initially, otherwise the enterprise will be left at the mercy of big sharks, and what I want to do through this company is set a new system in place that replaces the ills of capitalism.
    Only time can tell us if we could work on this project or some other. But till then just stay connected.

Hope to hear from you.
    Thanking You
    Yours Sincerely
    Pankaj Sharma
    • 3 posts
    March 14, 2007 7:17 AM EDT

Dear Mt smith and all

My name is Jay Parmar, 28 and I am seeking business investor who has capital and business knowledge to invest in my proposal for title business of The UK Property Investment Market Place (Greater Manchester Based). I aim to give 100% ROI after 2 years.

I have a business plan and financial illustrations. This business will focus on sourcing all UK property investment opportunities from Newly Built, Off Plan, BMV, Renovation, Commercial etc. to offer to a database of property investors. I am to package the sales by using association for Mortgages, Bridging, Conveyance and Surveyor and in some cases using a 100% no money down facility which is a niche market, also the USP.

I have been active in the property investment market for the past 3 years and over this time I have made some very useful contracts and have be able to devise a strategy and marketing method to source property under my investment criteria and also to capture the target property investors market.

I currently hold a database of 1500 interested property investor, which I aim to grow even further with your injection.

I also have examples of the type of property opportunities which I have sold or proposed to sell.

Your capital shall go toward start up costs and working capital, equipment, furniture, overheads, employees, marketing, which I have illustration for.

A lot of time and effort has gone into the planning of this along with my desire and passion in this field.

If you are interested then I would very much like to hear from you, I will only provide my business plan to those who are genuinely interested and can provide evidence of their business background, as well as signing NDA. I will answer any initial questions prior to proceeding further.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Jay Parmar Tel: 07966243975   Email: Pjayend@aol.com

---
    Jay Paramr TeL 07966243975 Email Pjayend @ aol.com UK

• 331 posts
    October 26, 2009 6:47 AM EDT

perhaps try posting in the raising funds section of SUN for more responses . . . i am surprised to see a low volume for such a proposition.. it's not everyday that an investor comes to you!

---
    The Extra Money Blog
    Make Extra Money Online - Paid Surveys
    File an Airline Complaint - Sue the Airline
    Dubai Information
    Accounts Receivable Factoring
    Structured Settlements
    Raw Food for Dogs
    Care of Bamboo Plants

• 8 posts
    October 18, 2009 2:51 AM EDT

Has anyone been able to make contact with Mr. Kendall, the investor, or had any significant correspondence at all. Does'nt appear to be a ligitimate posting, perhaps he will provide us with a status of his quest.

Digital 

• 8 posts
    October 27, 2009 9:17 AM EDT

Kendall Smith and Warden Phelps are frauds!!!!! Had a few days to spare on these webnames.They are posing as business investors and are more than likely using multiple names throughout the web, perhaps even the same individual or group. They will send you passports, letters of recommendation, etc. in attempts to gain your trust.

This is certainly an organized group as they are utilizing Abbey Bank out of the UK as a front and send you a link to open a foriegn account, claiming its eaier for them to transfer funding, however the site is not a ligitimate banking site.

I have forwarded a great deal of info to the real Abbey Bank Institution and they have launched an investigation.

I've posted this information here to warn those that have come in contact with these parties.

Digital