Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Website Critique

My Tech Team

• 48 posts
    December 12, 2011 12:40 AM EST

Dave,

Thanks for the review.  I really appreciate it!

1.  What would you suggest I put in the footer?

2.  The blog. Yes, we've been quite busy lately and slowed dramatically with the blog posts but we are catching back up.

3.  The current price is probably the lowest we could go.  In terms of business though, it doesn't seem to me that you want to seem to cheap.  Comparatively, and given what we offer, the price is actually the best available.  However, we are still considering lowering the premium plan pricing very soon.

4.  The affiliate program does need to be "featured" more, but how is the question - without taking away from the actual service

5. We are trying to think of ways to feature the free trial better

For advertising, we are doing SEO (local and nationwide) and PPC. So far we have about 200 paying clients and counting.

---
    Computer Support|Online Computer Repair|Online Tech Support

• 48 posts
    December 10, 2011 12:58 PM EST

Please take a little time to review my website www.mytechteam.net  Our site is geared toward those small and home based businesses that need tech support, protection, and data backup just as much as larger businesses do.  We are essentially an IT-department-in-a-box.  Select a plan which fits your needs and purchase that plan.  Eventually, I would like to add a feature to be able to select the add-ons during the purchase process.

At any rate, please give me feedback and likes, dislikes, your opinions, SEO, layout, etc.  Looking forward to your review.

-Jason

---

• 48 posts
    December 27, 2011 10:16 PM EST

Anyone else care to provide me some insight? review?

---

• 110 posts
    December 11, 2011 11:35 AM EST

Hi Jason,

Site looks really good and a very nifty business concept you got going on.  Here are a few notes that come to mind:

-You do not need the about page at the bottom of the home page

-your blog has not been updated in a month (I would update it more frequently)

-I would lower your monthly pricing just to get traction

-feature your affiliate program more

-feature your free trial better

Site looks really good.  What are you doing for advertising efforts?  How many paying clients do you have so far?

• 5 posts
    December 27, 2011 10:36 PM EST

really nice website JasonG.

I like that. and really appreciate and nice information post by daveb1 great work.

---
    used car | used car values