Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startups Created by the StartupNation Community

Could We Create a Business Together?

• 1 posts
    March 3, 2007 11:58 PM EST

It is an excellent idea Jeff.  I am from India - !!  Can you shed some light as to what kind of Cross Country Business we an figure out for our start-up !!  I am keenly excited about the idea !!!

Contact me at weblinkservice@yahoo.com

Sanjoy

• 5 posts
    June 9, 2007 9:33 AM EDT

Although I am new to this site, I love it - I am a professional writer, and I am happy to contribute any SEO content, articles, or whatever is needed to help get any project going.

(I haven`t had time to go through all the postings on this threat yet.... but I will!)

---
    "Never give up! Never give in!"
    -- Winston Churchill

MD Weems
    Write Media

• 5 posts
    June 12, 2007 3:51 PM EDT

Alrighty.... think I`m finally caught up enough to know what`s up......

From what I have read/seen so far, it seems that there are a few people who are bilingual that would present a wonderful opportunity to widen the customer base.  I would be more than happy to create SEO content, articles, or whatever is needed and have someone translate them so that you can broaden the site`s potential customer base to other communities.  I know that especially in the Southern US, there are a lot of Spanish-speaking business owners that would love to have access to services.  (I get a lot of calls for translation projects!)

Anyhow - just a thought..... 

---
    "Never give up! Never give in!"
    -- Winston Churchill

MD Weems
    Write Media

• 6 posts
    October 15, 2006 11:46 PM EDT
    Sounds good to me...whatever I can do to help...I`m willing.
    • 2 posts
    October 10, 2006 9:31 AM EDT
    How about counting up the creatives here and defining the categories to see if a onlne creative services group can become a startup?

---
    Carl & Roberta Hodges wipcom@rogers.com 416-925-1922. We enjoy hearing from others, sharing our knowledge and collaborating on project work. We can work with you on copy, strategy, websites, web content, emarketing, print, promotional and direct mail solutions. We have direct experience in the nonprofit hospital and professional associations field. Use our enlistment experience to build success!