Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Grab Bag

Business License / Wholesale License

    • 2 posts
    February 7, 2007 1:53 AM EST

    Good morning Mr. Fishback:

    It is advised that you contact you local tax authority or the small business assistance office in your area, they will be able to answer any questions of this nature.


    • 355 posts
    March 26, 2007 8:47 AM EDT

    Each state is different.  If you sell a tangible product in my state for example, no matter where point of delivery to customer occurs, you are required to have a business licence.  This includes internet sales.

    The older we get, the more excuses we make for not chasing after our dreams. But truth is, goals are attainable at any age.

    • 1 posts
    February 6, 2007 12:46 PM EST
    MrFisback2/12/2009 3:55 PM