Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startup Funding

Business Lending Secrets

• 50 posts
    November 16, 2012 12:30 AM EST

Thanks for sharing the link of the book which you have published for Business lending secrets. Though, I haven't read this book yet, I would definitely be buying one for my business growth and success.

---
    Invoice Factoring

• 26 posts
    November 5, 2012 10:10 PM EST

Are you working on one for the U.S. market?  There are big differences here in the U.S. regarding smal business lending.

---
    Business Money Today - Small Business Loans

• 5 posts
    November 16, 2012 1:19 AM EST

Well,Allianceonellc. If you currently looking for funding to expand or grow your business,especially during the holiday season. Feel free to contact me directly leave a message there @ my facebook page: www.facebook.com/pages/Busi ness-Finance/289238024520232 and I will get back with you within a couple of minutes.

---
    Mike Evans Website 1:www.FinancialProfitude.blogspot.com Email:mike.businessfinancestore1@gmail.com Fax:206-338-7142

• 2 posts
    November 1, 2012 4:20 AM EDT

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know, I've just published my first eBook on Amazon, called "Business Lending Secrets Revealed". It is packed full of advice for startup businesses on how to get the funding they need, which I have gathered from my 30 years experience in banking.

The eBook is only £2.99, and you can always check the free preview out to see what you think. We're looking to do a promotion on it soon too, so watch this space!

Any reviews will be gratefully received :)

• 2 posts
    November 8, 2012 12:05 AM EST

As we are based in the UK, we are focusing more on the UK market. We are looking to make this into a series of books, so I won't rule out the possibility of writing a US-centric book. Many tips will cover both countries, such as writing a perfect business plan and general tips. The book is actually on a free promotion from tomorrow, so download it for free and tell us what you think!