Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Public Relations

I need help with a new business name

• 5 posts
    July 9, 2013 1:18 AM EDT

below is the list of name for your auto website :-

autoshop4u

auto4you

autoforu

diyauto4u

autoshop

foruauto

4uauto

auto4u

---
    Web Design and Development Company | Online Marketing Expert

• 1 posts
    May 9, 2013 3:58 AM EDT

I need a new business name for a D.I.Y. auto repair shop. I intend to franchise the business and after speaking with a Trademark attorney, he says I need a unique but non-descriptive name. My former name 'DIY Auto Hobby Shop' would be rejected because it is descriptive of the business.

The business will provide a work space with tools, lifts, and machine shop equipment to fix any type of automobile. I do not want the name garage in it since this will be an upscale facility. The term garage seems to image grease and dirt.

So I need something short and sweet, but easy to spell and understand. I am more the mechanical type, and not so much the creative type. Any name suggestions would be appreciated.

• 49 posts
    November 1, 2013 1:32 PM EDT

You can shoose any of the following names for your new company, but ensure that the name doesn't sound complicated or difficult to be read. Since a valid name always hold a prominent place in any business.

• 9 posts
    November 13, 2013 12:40 AM EST

To be honest, I like 'auto4you' , 'auto4u' and 'autoshop'. Those sounds great to me. The reason is, website name should be 'readable' for people in all parts of the world. And, it should be short, clean and memorizable.

• 62 posts
    November 13, 2013 10:36 AM EST

auto4you

or somthing like "greaseworks"

or gearworks

Document Search |Search for files

This post was edited by twhansbury at November 13, 2013 10:38 AM EST
    • 11 posts
    June 2, 2014 8:46 AM EDT
    I think autoshop is more professional and good.