Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

How to do local marketing

• 11 posts
    June 17, 2013 7:20 PM EDT

A lot ways are there such as:

1) Cable advertising.

2) news papers advertising.

3) stalls. 

---
    Project Templates

• 11 posts
    June 15, 2013 12:58 AM EDT

Take the help of local search engine optimizer company. They will help you and will charge from you. If you want to to do this task yourself then take the help from google to  know more about it. 

---
    Project Templates

• 7 posts
    July 8, 2013 4:31 PM EDT

Gerlinde,

Joe Polish is *the* guru on cleaning service marketing. You should check out his info products... particularly the Piranha Marketing system.

Ironically, I'm consulting a cleaning company tomorrow. It's a notoriously offline market.

---
    James Clouser, Copywriter & Marketing Consultant http://www.jamesclouser.com

• 5 posts
    June 19, 2013 7:02 AM EDT

For local marketing fliers with special offers and word of mouth are going to be your best bet for generating interest. As for getting a presence online social media can be a great and cost effective way to spread the word.

• 14 posts
    June 19, 2013 5:22 AM EDT

I think for  the promotion of local business direct mail marketing and SMS marketing can work effectively. Business listing on local business directory is an other way. But mail marketing can give good results in a short time.

• 1 posts
    July 15, 2013 3:53 AM EDT

Hi

There is a new free site with free marketing tools specifically for small businesses, its at www.retellity.com.

• 12 posts
    June 18, 2013 9:22 PM EDT

To do local marketing, you should use SEO technique. Work on local listing site and also advertise your company website on social networking site.

---
    Internet Strategy

• 2 posts
    July 8, 2013 7:50 PM EDT

List Your Business in Local Business Listing Website, add your Business in Google Places, Company Listing, Product Listing, Service Listing and Reviews that will help you to Popular Your company in search engine.

Hope will Help You.

• 6 posts
    June 19, 2013 2:44 AM EDT

You can also do it through copywriting method. It is an effective way of online marketing. Many entrepreneurs have proven its effectiveness to their business.

---
    Pictures are worth a thousands words. But words are worthless without the meaning. But my copywriting, is copy from my screen to profit in your wallet. For more info see.... http://aces-copywriting.com/

• 2 posts
    June 19, 2013 9:27 AM EDT

Gerlinde,

Everyone here has some great advice. From experience I can say that getting your website ranked will take time, and you would still need to know a little bit of online marketing knowledge in order to see where your traffic is coming from, who your audience is, and optimizing your website for maximum conversion. 

Someone on this forum actually mentioned about direct mail marketing. This would be a pretty good strategy. It's also inexpensive. 

Your first goal is to compile a list of individuals that you want to send your postcards to. 

This is how you would calculate your ROI for a direct mail campaign. 

Example of ROI for mailing 10,000 postcards:

Mailing Statistics:
    Number of pieces mailed: 10,000 Total cost of the printing and mailing: $5,000 Average order value: $150

Projections:
    Expected response rate: 2.00% (200 response) Expected sales from total respondents: 25.00% (50 sales orders)

Return Statistics:
    Quantity of responses: 200
    Cost per each response: $25.00
    Number of sales from total response: 50
    Cost per each buyer: $100.00
    Total revenue of single campaign: $7,500
    Campaign's Return On Investment (ROI): 150%

Life Time Value ROI:
    Number of orders per customer life time: 4 orders
    Total life time revenue of 50 customers: $30,000
    Total Return On Investment (ROI): 600%

If you are interested we offer direct mailing services

---
    Day2Day Printing is an Online Printing Company

• 3 posts
    June 10, 2013 11:30 AM EDT

Hello friends, 

I have just started a cleaning service company. I would love to popular my company in local search engine. How can i popular my business. Please help me....

Thanks,

Gerlinde Schmidt
    • 3 posts
    June 21, 2013 7:07 AM EDT

Hello lerry6,

I want to promot with my own efforts. Can you tell me how to do seo for my cleaning serivice website?

• 7 posts
    June 19, 2013 3:33 AM EDT

Make sure you sign up on all the local business websites. Create a thorough profile on each of them.

---
    Custom Envelope Printing Promotional Products & Custom gifts

• 5 posts
    August 22, 2013 2:06 AM EDT

For promoting your business local you need to active at your area specific froum, directories, classifieds, local listing sites like brownbook, yellowpages, craiglist and many more. Apart from being active on facebbok, twitter, pintreset, linkedin, you also be active at your area specific networking sites like Ogoing, storeboard and many more sites.

• 6 posts
    June 20, 2013 11:26 PM EDT

Take the help of regional online look up in the search engines like Google and Bing. They will help you and will cost from you. If you want to to do this process to yourself then take the help from look for engines to know more about it. 

• 10 posts
    December 10, 2013 7:16 PM EST

helpful thread.. thanks everyone :)

-Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, Orange County

• 26 posts
    December 18, 2013 1:11 PM EST

Marketing Tips Ready To Implement Today!

1. Google+ Local

2. Check Business Data Aggregators For Accuracy And Consistency

3. Merge Your Google+ Business Page With Your Local Page

4. Remember That Bing And Yahoo! Have Their Own Local Search Platforms

5. Spread The Word On Other Local Directories

• 3 posts
    December 19, 2013 2:21 PM EST

See if you can rent the side of a building and use it as advertising space and your target area. The costs involved may not be profitable to you, it really depends on the offer  and your ability to negotiate space perhaps on a performance basis.

• 3 posts
    December 20, 2013 9:45 AM EST

For promoting your local business use plastic business cards, visiting cards, plastic cards and promotional items. It's very effective.

---
    Plastic Cards

• 7 posts
    December 20, 2013 4:28 PM EST

My loca marketing consists of having a page on my website for each of the areas I want to target.... So when someone searches 'essex', the essex page comes up which allows me to put a specific telephone number on that page for that specific area etc...

----------------------------

Matt Wilkinson

Blocked Drains

Drain Clear UK

• 8 posts
    January 23, 2014 7:34 PM EST

I'm Tommy,
    I work as senior editor on fiverr.com.
    If you want your business to stand out from the crowd words locally you have to make a promotional video, Its a communication standard for all professionals and business to connect with people. Here I present my pick of the best fiverr video gig for limited budget.

http://fiverr.com/marketingmarvel/help-you-market-your-product-and-website-with-this-engaging-video

http://fiverr.com/marketingmarvel/create-a-custom-products-promotion-video

http://fiverr.com/marketingmarvel/create-an-eye-catching-fresh-animation

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Tommy