Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Commercializing Your Invention

I`m developing online design tool for printing services.

• 990 posts
    November 27, 2008 7:16 AM EST
    this same post appears in three places

---
    James Lindon, Ph.D. Patent Attorney
    Lindon & Lindon, LLC
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, Pharmacy Law, Litigation
    [this is not legal advice - provided for discussion only]
    Intellectual Property for the Individual and Small Business: Identify, Protect, Enforce, Defend.
    "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread."
    http://www.LindonLaw.com

• 3 posts
    November 27, 2008 5:59 AM EST

Hello everyone.

My name is Michael. I own a web-development outsourcing company in Ukraine.

About 10 days ago I`ve met a client who wants to develop online designing tool for his online printing business. He`s located in Malaysia. We`ve already created a development plan and needed features list on that. Unfortunately his budget is too low to cover even salary expenses on development. But he`s very interested in creating that thing and looking for different ways to develop it.

Main point is that we want to create high quality system which will be easy to extend.

I’m pretty sure  that such a thing will be very popular and I can sell it in the future, but we had started as a company about two months ago and can`t cover development expenses by ourselves. So we assume the best way is to find investors. Unfortunately due to global crisis it is not very easy to find investors especially in Ukraine.

So now I`m looking for people who are also interested in such a tool. It will be much easier to find a number of people who can invest small amounts of money, e.g. couple of hundreds USD. So nobody risks on huge amounts.

To cover development we need to collect about 8000 USD. 

I understand that this may sound like a fraud. But it`s not. We do not need to get all the money immediately. I assume that it would be better for everyone to know what he/she is paying for. So we will show the development phases, some key points of the product, they will be publically available on our server.

I have development plan and time estimation for this project. Also there are some project description and features list.

As a result involved people will get the product or discount. I assume that people who will donate 500$ or more will get product for free, others will be given with a discount, so they could pay more to reach 500$ and get their product. I think that will be quite fair for everyone.

The product will be Flash+PHP+MySQL based. There will be custom-made CMS and ability to publish high resolution PDF/JPG images ready for print. They will be suitable for T-shirts printing (something similar to BlueCotton), Mugs, etc. Also we will provide tech support.

So for now I want to get in touch with people who are interested in such a thing. I’m open to suggestions how to make that legal, so everybody involved feel protected. Please feel free to contact me we can communicate through any instant messenger and use audio/video through the Skype . I just want to discuss the possibility to gain such kind of micro investments, and if there would be enough people we can start. We are not looking for more money than needed. I think we will make the list of all the participants and their investments publically available. We plan to make our income on future product sales.

Also it would be good to create some kind of websirte for microinvestments for small business, where people can share the ideas and look for investors. Something like GetAFreelancer or Scriptlance.

• 3 posts
    November 27, 2008 7:58 AM EST
    Thanks for your opinion TigerTaco. Really appreciated on it.

I just seeking for some kind of microinvestments. I think my idea is win-win for everyone involved. I had examined the prices for such a products and their functionality, and think there is alot more can be done.

Due to global crysis it is not easy to find investor or at least a take a loan in Ukraine.

• 4 posts
    May 9, 2013 10:57 PM EDT

Printing service reminds me of Finland country where i seen a company that leading on doing it.In fact i amaze to see an mainostarrat or advertising sticker which is well print and i believe now for saying of most of the business there that it is still effective doing advertising using different kind of tools instead of online.

• 3 posts
    November 21, 2013 1:33 AM EST

For me, most  FIFA 14 Coins  players have their very own trusted website. However , if you intend to have a very change or should you be still looking for a trusted web site to purchase Cheap FIFA 14 and find them fast from, you can arrive at our  It is lucky people that if you'll have a try here. As you are fully aware it's the most beneficial website you ever from http://www.fastfifacoins.com/Fifa14coins/  

• 3 posts
    December 24, 2013 1:14 AM EST

which is well print and i believe now for saying of most of the business there that it is still effective doing advertising using different kind of tools instead of online.

-------------------------------------------------------

[url=http://mmohhh.com/]mmohhh blog[/url]