Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

where to find a doctor /dentist database?

• 10 posts
    January 30, 2013 5:08 AM EST

I asked my doctor from the Seattle Plastic Surgery about this because my niece needed a dentist database for a project at the University. He replied that everything I need can be found on freedentistfinder.com, a very nice website which contains a lot of useful things about USA dentists and their patients.

• 8 posts
    January 25, 2012 11:18 AM EST

No haven't heard of specialdatabases.  But infousa.com is the mailing list database I'm familiar with.  And as far as I know, the largest.  You can pick any category of businesses or individuals by their professions, ages, income levels, the magazines they read, etc.

They may even have a list of the members of the American Medical Association.  Or maybe you can contact AMA directly.  (but that may be more expensive)

• 1 posts
    January 31, 2012 8:00 AM EST
    • 14 posts
    June 4, 2013 8:36 PM EDT

Try to contact to leadmonkeylist.com. I think they can help you with a nice and accurate database in affordable price.

• 2 posts
    July 16, 2012 12:22 AM EDT

Have you tried freedentistfinder.com?? You can find the great database of USA dentist where people come and find dentist according to their need. 

This post was edited by findadentist at November 14, 2013 4:16 AM EST
    • 1 posts
    May 13, 2013 6:39 AM EDT

Post an ad in www.AdMamu.in

• 4 posts
    January 25, 2012 10:24 AM EST

Hi there!

I am looking for a database of American doctors or (doctors + dentists) to upload to my doctors directory.

Does anyone know where I can buy it for a reasonable price?  

Any recommendations which one is good?

Has anyone used specialdatabases dot com

Thank you