Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Website Critique

Critique my website/model

• 47 posts
    January 23, 2013 5:01 AM EST

I like the way that you have tried to keep the site nice and clean.  But I do think that the home page needs more color and variety to make it "pop" more and catch the attention of visitors.  Maybe adding a slider with a few images and text?  

From a consumer's standpoint, I would immediately wonder what makes your product different from all of the other products out there that advertise the same or similar benefits.  So I think you need to address those immediately on the home page so that when someone comes to your site, you tell them what exactly blue green algae is and how it benefits them in detail.  I would also move some of the home page content around to make the layout cleaner and more organized from a visual perspective.  But those are just my opinions.

David @ Touch Point Digital Marketing, specializing in website design, SEO, and Local SEO for small businesses.

---
    David @ Touch Point Digital Marketing
    A New Orleans SEO & web design company.

• 1 posts
    January 23, 2013 4:32 AM EST

Sorry, dont want to post company name in title for SEO, but I was wondering if some people could check out my site and critique it before we go public (very soon). Well heres the addres:

www.spirulini.com

Login ID: spirulini

PW: spirulini123

Basically we are a one product dietary supplement company specializing in blue green algae. Weve already ordered our product and plan to start selling within a month. As you can see the website is not completely done, we have to add professional photographs, and some other small details, but you get the idea.

Thanks for the feedback.

• 6 posts
    January 25, 2013 9:03 PM EST