Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » New Member Welcome

Hello from New Member - Food 4 Fertility

• 14 posts
    September 17, 2013 9:33 AM EDT

Do you have a website?  I didn't see anything when I did a Google search.  That is a great place to start.

---
    Web Entrepreneur and strategist. I work with Docurated, Stratus Prep, GMAT Prepster, and a host of other small businesses to help them gain traction with their digital marketing. I have worked on startups at all stages and aspire to help others find their success.

• 1 posts
    September 17, 2013 8:40 AM EDT

Hello Everyone,

My name is Micka Fraser.  I am not new to Start Up Nation but decided I should post an introduction so here goes!

I am the proud owner of Food 4 Fertility.  I help women who were previously told that they are "infertile" to get and stay pregnant using holistic nutrition and remedies.  I looks of joy and hope that I get everyday is why I do what I do!

My main reason for joining Start Up Nation is to expand my network and learn from others.  I really want to learn more about growing my business online.  So if anyone has any suggestion, I'm all ears!

Micka Fraser

---
    Are you a small business owner that would like to use innovative tax planning to reduce your tax bill? If so, visit www.simplistictax.com.

• 56 posts
    January 18, 2014 8:39 AM EST

Hi ,

Welcome to Forum from Team Quikrinfo

http://Quikrinfo.com