Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Growth Funding

Crowdfunding

• 1 posts
    January 23, 2013 10:26 AM EST

I launched my crowdfunding campaign a couple of days ago and I'm trying to find creative ways to get people to see my campaign. Any ideas?I'm also looking for some constructive criticism. The link is http://www.indiegogo.com/lorenzshoestore

I would appreciate any feedback. Thank you!

• 8 posts
    February 4, 2013 12:01 AM EST

If you a professional business man then there is no need to understand the word called crowd funding, because its just a basic activities or techniques for marketing. Mostly it is used to target the whole market into selling your services or products.

---
    telecom factoring

• 926 posts
    January 24, 2013 3:22 AM EST

lorenz,

The biggest challenge of a crowdfunding activity (or any other capital acquisition) is getting it in front of the "right" people.  We've found that using some basic marketing techniques (such as profiling your target audience) is a key to ultimate success.

It's also important to align your "offers" with your target audience so they are compelling and their perceived value is greater than the amount of their contribution. 

If you would like to discuss your specific situation, feel free to contact me directly or send me a PM.

---
    Business Growth Masters, LLC -
    Capital Catalysts for Entrepreneurs
    Home of the Scalable Business Plan and QuikStart Capital Programs
    http://www.bizgrowthmasters.com
    info@bizgrowthmasters.com

• 38 posts
    February 7, 2013 8:45 PM EST

Crowdfunding may be a funding technique that involves funding a project with comparatively modest contributions from an oversized cluster of people, instead of seeking substantial sums from a tiny low range of investors. For ex. IndieGoGo, Kickstarter area the croudfunding websites.

---
    Market Research | Market Report | Industry Analysis

• 6 posts
    February 20, 2014 12:17 AM EST

It's about finding the right crowdfunding websites like GoGetFunding and also finding the right place to promote it. Social media would be a good place to promote it because it's where your target market is. You can also use forums to spread the word about your campaign.

• 2 posts
    April 29, 2014 6:44 PM EDT
    Indiegogo is an impressive website, check that one out.