Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

Grand Opening ideas and Online Business

• 81 posts
    June 3, 2012 8:14 PM EDT

For this business i think social media is best option as you are doing online grand opening then start with facebook fan page and on that page share you best products. On opening give some kind of online promotion and similarly promote this fanpage on internet.

---
    Marketing Consulting | Online Marketing Agency

• 7 posts
    February 18, 2013 9:09 AM EST

For something as visual as a lingerie line, I think Instagram would be a great place to market. You mentioned doing contests, have you thought about what type of contest you would do? 

I think you're idea of a plus sized lingerie line is great! Maybe you could do a Instagram photo contest where women could posts pictures of themselves that show what makes them feel sexy. Winners could win lingerie during your opening. 

Instagram also offers a great way to creatively feature the merchandise. Show models wearing it. Show behind the scene photos of development. There's a lot you can do with Instagram. 

• 3 posts
    June 1, 2012 11:12 AM EDT

Good afternoon,

I am going to be opening up my Online Lingerie business for plus size women in July and I have been working on a strong marketing plan for months. I want to do some type of grand opening marketing thing online and it seems that I am running out of ideas. I have my regular marketing ideas such as contests and giveaways for people that sign up on my Facebook page but I want to do something extra special. Does anyone have any ideas out there?

Mel

• 3 posts
    June 4, 2012 8:57 AM EDT

Thank you.

• 17 posts
    January 26, 2013 8:57 PM EST

Nowadays many ways are available to earn money online. I choose a reseller business to earn money.I got reseller account at this site www.Goresellers.com at low cost.They are providing  Basic and pro reseller plans. You can sign in one among them as your requirements. I have choosen  pro reseller account using which i fixed high rates for domains, hosting plans , SSL certificates etc ... and sold it . By using this business  i am earning good amount of money from my home.