Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Customer Service & Customer Experience

Raving Fans vs. Satisfied Customers

• 165 posts
    January 24, 2007 11:34 AM EST
    We talked at one point about customer service pertaining to the "Bakc in 20 Minutes" sign. And I have always been an AVID believer in the book "Raving Fans" by Ken Blanchard and Sheldon Bowles...but I have always had trouble finding companies who actually represented what I had read in the book. I always told myself if I ever had the opportunity...I would try to create an environment with my business that would create RAVING FANS...not just satisfied customers. And so it seems...I am not the only one. Today...I received my daily dose of Guy Kawsaki and he was talking about his trip to Minnesota where he went to a place called Byerly`s. I have to admit...I am DYING to know if the owner read Raving Fans...or if he just "get`s it"! Check out Guy`s blog!
    SolidGrnd2007-1-24 17:35:51

---
    Leah Tucker

• 165 posts
    January 25, 2007 6:47 AM EST
    Cool blog...I will have to dive deeper into it! Thanks!

---
    Leah Tucker

• 25 posts
    January 24, 2007 11:45 PM EST
    hi SolidGrnd,

this might not be exactly what you wanted but have you check out CreatingPassionateUser? I m not so sure of their background, apparently they are the people writing the book to teach other programming like Javascript or design interfaces.

in this site, they give away their analysis on how user react to design especially interface design. It is a fun read if is not useful.

hope you enjoy it.