Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Building a Website that Works

What you look for in a perfect developer?

• 17 posts
    March 26, 2012 9:46 PM EDT

You can search through a large selection of Force.com developers.  Searching for a developer is easy.  Simply log on and browse by keyword, skills or past jobs.  The Developer Marketplace gives  you all the tools you need to choose a developer.  Read developer profiles, see star ratings and reviews from other customers.  Everything you need to find the perfect fit is on the Developer Marketplace.  

---
    Greeley Cardiologist

• 2 posts
    March 23, 2012 4:51 AM EDT

I would want a worker who provides a balance of creativity and experience producing quality work - I'm not looking to hire someone who has sub-par development skills - unless they show the willingness and passion to learn.

Problem-solvers and self-starters are a must.

• 20 posts
    March 25, 2012 10:25 PM EDT

According to me, perfect developer is the one who always interact as users to develop different functions. He has excellent knowledge of web designing and well experienced. He is also well known in the market and also provides the after sales service. Give the deep guide line and aware us for backup system

---
    Loveland Stroke

• 39 posts
    December 30, 2012 11:48 PM EST

In my personal point of view I always prefer for experienced person and as far greater knowledge of what is required to launch a successful web presence. If you want to hire a any professional service then you get the reference friends, partner, and of course previous customers.

---
    Best PSD To Joomla template

• 2 posts
    January 16, 2012 11:23 AM EST

Hello,

My name is Matthew with 10+ years experience in the industry and the CEO of www.madcowhost.com. I currently strive for customer satisfaction from my team and want to implement the best procedures. We currently serve over thousands of hosting clients and several dozen development projects including small to large projects.

You do not get this type of discussion business to business every day, so I want to find out what you look for in a perfect developer for your projects?

Do you like it when you order a product and someone calls you to welcome you to the family and let you know a live person is always there to assit?

Do you look for the best items in the portfolio to match your needs?

Are you looking for the lowest price? or would you rather spend a little more for quality work?

What do you look for?

---
    Mad Cow Host - Web development & Hosting | If you're not on the web, moooo on you! | http://www.madcowhost.com

• 55 posts
    March 22, 2012 3:33 AM EDT

According to me, perfect developer is the one who always interacts as users to develop different functions. He has excellent knowledge of web designing and well experienced. He is also well known in the market and also provides the after sales service. Give the deep guideline and aware us for a backup system.

• 4 posts
    March 22, 2012 1:15 PM EDT

A creative developer...

Most startup books always say to hire someone more brilliant than you are.