Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

Online Coupons from Restaurants

• 58 posts
    February 24, 2010 8:50 AM EST

Hello,

Does anyone know of any restaurant chains that that like to give away online coupons for “freebies” or $1.00 off coupons, for publicity? Or, does anyone have any ideas/advice how to go about approaching restaurants in general (mainly fast food ones) about getting them to offer online coupons for freebies or $1.00 off?

I am in the process of conducting online surveys. I know that incentives, such as gift cards and coupons, increase survey participation. Any additional advice or suggestions that anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

• 58 posts
    March 1, 2010 10:14 AM EST

Thanks Alvin. This is great information.

• 4 posts
    July 30, 2012 1:10 AM EDT

Yes, with shopping coupons and deals, you can get free online coupons for freebies and for every thing. Recently i have get free coupons and bought some product and see foods as well at discounted price. There are a lot of coupons and best deals that are provided online and we can save easily. These deals are updated and verified so be harry to get you saving deals.

• 14 posts
    May 24, 2013 1:38 AM EDT

Online coupons can help you to save lots of money. The best way to look for discount coupons for a particular restaurant is to search for it online on internet.

---
    Greensboro Hotels