1. Social Media: If you do nothing else to market your business, please make sure to use social media! Post engaging content, create cool and interesting videos and give your brand a personality! I could go on and on about the benefits of social media while crowdfunding.... Be sure to connect your Kickstarter campaign to your social media profiles (just a heads up, I see that you haven't done this).
2. Ask family, friends, coworkers, church family, neighbors (you get the idea)... to donate and assist with spreading the word.
3. Post tons of updates to your Kickstarter campaign page so people who have backed you can follow along and see what the latest and greatest is.
4. Post photos of happy customers enjoying your products!
5. More eye pleasing photos and graphics will spruce up the campaign page.
Good luck and if you have any further questions, feel free to ask! :)
--- Ashleigh | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.PrivateerDigital.com
I just started a kickstarter project to raise funds for my food business. I am looking for ways to market the campaign to meet my goal. So far, most of the pledge money has come from people that happened to just come upon my project.
The project can be viewed here: www.kickstarter.com/projects/764770043/raizin-taste