Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Selecting a Business for Yourself

what should i do for my business

• 26 posts
    July 18, 2012 1:18 AM EDT

If you are interested in business selling, then it is always good if you purchase a reputable business since they are already recognized in the market and has earned the kind of status that a new business person requires to start with. With already established business, you don’t need to invest large amount of money and get to earn vast profits in the end time of year and also you do not have to deal in the process that is desirable to initiate a business.

---
    Sell a business

• 2 posts
    September 14, 2008 12:38 AM EDT

Please

• 11 posts
    September 20, 2008 8:43 AM EDT
    Now is it that you have a business or you want to start one.  I`m assuming you have a business since you say what should I do for my business....well, what`s wrong with it?

It would seem however that you don`t have a business and are looking to start a successful one and are looking for answers here? 

---
    Utilize the power of knowledge, information, education and your determination to change your life. How about owning the next Facebook? Do-It-Yourself Course for $97 or we`ll build it for you. Social Networks are now affordable to start, own and can be easily created...what do you love to do?

www.ProfitFromSocialNetworks.com

• 11 posts
    September 20, 2008 8:59 AM EDT
    Nope Steve I couldn`t tell what the question was ergo my post.  Now is the glass half full or empty?  Two people can see an accident and yet recount different things...funny how life works huh?

---
    Utilize the power of knowledge, information, education and your determination to change your life. How about owning the next Facebook? Do-It-Yourself Course for $97 or we`ll build it for you. Social Networks are now affordable to start, own and can be easily created...what do you love to do?

www.ProfitFromSocialNetworks.com