Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Growth Funding

Looking for Investor Contacts

• 8 posts
    June 21, 2013 5:08 AM EDT

Hi Martin,

Have you secured your desired funding yet? If not let me know and I may be able to help. I've been in Food & Beverage for over 20 years and have grown very successful companies. I also teach at several Universities in the business schools who have entrepreneurship programs FYI.

Best wishes.

---
    C. P. Nolan, Entrepreneur Education

• 1 posts
    May 29, 2013 7:33 AM EDT

Hello, 

My name is Martin.  My partner and I have started an endeavor that we (of course) feel has real potential.  We have been in business for 6 months with consistent growth and have decided that it is time to raise capital and go 100% now that we have tested our concept and gotten positive response.

I am looking for investors that primarily deal with the hospitality industry, mainly in clubs and bars, and possibly restaurants.  If you are one, or have access to such a such, I would love to speak with you.  I'll be happy to give more information to anyone that wants it.

Thanks!

• 3 posts
    September 12, 2013 3:23 PM EDT

Plese contact me with more info.  I am in the second location of my franchise idea that has a niche in the family entertainment market.  Expansion is now into tow states.  In need of more working capital.  thanks for any help.

• 927 posts
    May 29, 2013 5:17 PM EDT

MartinE

Congratulations on all that you have accomplished in your first 6 months.

From our experience, we've determined that choosing the right/best capital strategy for you and the business is a key to successfully acquiring it. 

The second key is to be Capital Ready when you engage with your target sources.

If you would like to discuss your specific situation, feel free to drop me a PM or contact me directly.

Good luck in your quest.

---
    Business Growth Masters, LLC -
    Capital Catalysts for Entrepreneurs
    Home of the Scalable Business Plan and QuikStart Capital Programs
    http://www.bizgrowthmasters.com
    info@bizgrowthmasters.com

• 4 posts
    January 24, 2014 12:58 PM EST

Another way to get working capital especially if you have been in business for over 6 months is looking at small lenders, i seen a few where they dont work like traditional banks and it beats the hassle of having another partner or investor. tridentcapital and quicksourcefunding

• 1 posts
    February 4, 2014 10:44 AM EST

My name is Rodney and I am looking for a business partner with real vision who can help take a lot of aspects of my business to the next level. I already have a lot of things going on and need someone with the same passion on the business end as I have on the design and construction end. I also have inventions, tool, and household design creations that need to be patented and manufactured but I just don't have time for all of the logistics. If you know someone with those skills, please send them my way.  On my site you can see a lot of what is going on and what I do. Everything there I create and build from scratch. I am looking into having my own show and children's education element as well and the invention and creative element. It is ready to grow but just need have that extra help and brain power.  Thanks  www.rodneyboyden.com

This post was edited by RodneyBoyden at February 4, 2014 10:46 AM EST
    • 5 posts
    August 11, 2014 2:23 AM EDT
    Hi, Martin. wonder if you have thought about crowdfunding. Our platform is looking for promising projects like yours. web site:www.luyanba.net e-mail:coo_assistant@luyanba.com