Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Advice, Smarts and Warnings

New here-want to start online kids shoe store

• 14 posts
    February 28, 2013 12:08 PM EST

I owned a boutique baby clothes and we wanted to expand and make an on-line shop, unfortunately the crisis came and we had to delay the project. First of all make sure that the products are easy to find and the website has an user-friendly interface or else your on-line store will have few visitors.

• 2 posts
    November 30, 2012 2:18 AM EST

Hi, i am brand new here and am looking for any advice or direction you may have regarding starting an online children's shoe store. I have a patent on a concept for children's shoes (US patent #5586888) that enables children to get their shoes on the correct feet. after years and years of licensing the concept with little success my next step is to give it a go on my own. I have a vague idea of what to do but would appreciate your input. i have the bare bones of a website, some (shoe) designs, a possible supplier, but will look into other venues for production. i have avoided trying it on my own because it seems to be a little overwhelming. thank you very much! (maybe this thread belong somewhere else? thanks again!)

• 10 posts
    November 5, 2013 5:06 PM EST

I would first listen to everything Seth Godin says and then implement what he says from there. 
    Always ask yourself what makes you different from others.