Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Sales

How Can I Increase my eBay Sales?

• 1 posts
    May 31, 2012 6:32 PM EDT

There's quite a few ways to increase your sales. One of the things you can do is offer free shipping on some or all your items.Also you must list items constantly ,at least a few daily and have some sales going on as often as possible(even 2-5% off) ;this will attract more buyers for sure.

I found a website (www.ecommerceway.net) that has more info for this topic at this link ,you may want to check it out.

Good luck!

• 1 posts
    November 16, 2011 8:56 PM EST

When you put a keyword on search blank, there are many results appear on ebay website. what is your rank.

our company, there are 5 stores on ebay. now we are in the first.  We do more efforts. but we do not spend much money on advertising. Of course, we spend a little money on ebay, otherwhere, we do not pay money on there.

[url=http://www.patiomarket.com]fire pit[/url]

• 76 posts
    November 14, 2011 2:51 AM EST

It could be that the way you are presenting it on eBay is not getting peoples attention. Have a look at what your competitors are doing to see if there is anything you can do to improve the way you present your item.

As for getting current customers to return and attracting new ones, you can try to implement a referral campaign where you reward your current customers by either the amount of times they come back to you (say for every 10 purchases), or the amount they spend (every $100 or so). You can also reward them if they bring in new customers, and the more customers they bring in, the more they will get in return.

---
    Gary Barzel - Manager of Business Development
    FastUpFront - Business Loans and Working Capital
    Twitter | Facebook | Blog

• 4 posts
    October 22, 2011 2:33 PM EDT

Hi Stacy,

Driving sales, getting traffic and acquirig new custoemrs can be frustrating at times. Don't forget the season is changing and you will need to change with it. Start thinking about the holidays and what your customers may need. Then start to adjust your marketing efforts with this theme in mind.

Also have you considered other areas of marketing your business. It appears that you are connecting with your customers on ebay. But what about those who do not know you yet. How are you attracting them? Have you tried setting up a business fan page on facebook that leads back to your store on ebay? If not, then this is something to consider.

Word of mouth marketing is your most powerful marketing tool, but you have to be connected and know how to connect with current and your prospectiive customers. Use all your social media tools to drive sales to your store. These are all free and very cost effective.

Just hang in there.

---
    <>Distributor, Network Marketer, HomeBusiness Consultant
    ~ Join The Freedom at Home Team Careers in Healthcare Services
    ~ SendOutCards Independent Distributor Take a Free Test Drive Today!
    ~ Save Money on Healthcare Start Saving Now!

• 5 posts
    December 6, 2011 1:30 AM EST

Everything is very open and very clear explanation of issues. It contains truly information. Your posting is very useful. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to more!

http://www.etsy.com/people/funhousetshirts

Funny graphic  tshirts | artistic  tshirts

Smile

• 3 posts
    October 28, 2011 2:24 AM EDT

Hi John,

Thank you for the advice.  I'll take it into consideration.

Stacy

---
    ~~ Live long and survive. ~~
    SOS Survival Gear
    Preparedness products you can count on.
    www.sossurvivalgearstore.com

• 3 posts
    October 23, 2011 10:02 AM EDT

Hi LNent,

Thank you for your reply and advice.  I will consider your suggestions.

Upon trying to create a facebook account for most of the day I have decided that it wasn't worth the hassle and frustration.  The only social media site we use is twitter for advertising.  

As far as attracting new or keeping current customers coming back to our store I really am at a loss, but I'll keep trying to think of other ways to attract customers and keep their interests peaked.  I have thought of creating a couple of different kinds of newsletters to go along with our products and adding more inventory to our product lines, but right now adding more products is not in our budget.  Speaking of sales.  I have noticed that nearly 80% of them are in our multimedia category (book's & dvd's).  Which is making me seriously think of just going with survival related multimedia for our products, instead of what we currently have.  Maybe it is the economy or peoples lack of interest in what products we do carry, I don't know.  Anyways thank you again for your advice.  I'll try to hang in there.

Stacy

---
    ~~ Live long and survive. ~~
    SOS Survival Gear
    Preparedness products you can count on.
    www.sossurvivalgearstore.com

• 4 posts
    November 16, 2011 7:19 PM EST

i have a simple advice. Hope you can make an analysis of your competitors on Ebay.

When you put a keyword on search blank, there are many results appear on ebay website. what is your rank.

our company, there are 5 stores on ebay. now we are in the first.  We do more efforts. but we do not spend much money on advertising. Of course, we spend a little money on ebay, otherwhere, we do not pay money on there.

we always learn from other competitors which do better than our company. At last, we win.

Now we making a online shopping website, and do SEO work to let more and more people know our company. It bring some customers for our company too.

Hope up information will be helpful for you.

---
    car covers,motorcycle covers www.thepandacover.com

• 47 posts
    November 9, 2011 6:49 PM EST

Sometimes it is difficult to find problems.Maybe you can send the website for your friends and other people to advertise.

Elite Art & Craft Factory

www.fashionelitebag.com

---
    Elite Art&Craft Factory ----sell bags http://www.fashionelitebag.com MSN:sallya121@hotmail.com SKYPE:huangmeiqing111

• 20 posts
    October 26, 2011 3:27 AM EDT

I don't know too much on the subject, but it may be a wise idea to have multiple domains link to your website, some with shorter names that revolve around hiking, climbing and camping.  Maybe that will help you capture a larger audience.

Just a though..Hope it helps!

John

---
    Online Work Schedule Program | HeresYourSchedule.com Cloud scheduling simplified!

• 2 posts
    June 4, 2012 3:13 AM EDT

Check how you compare to other sellers. If their prices are lower, reduce yours. If they are the same or higher and their stuff is selling, see how the listings compare in terms of presentation, description etc. If their feedback is better than yours, they'll start with an advantage - again, lowering your price should help.

---
    Kids Garden slides Buy outdoor toys kids stompa bed

• 38 posts
    December 5, 2013 6:44 PM EST

In order to improve your EBay sales, you might want to boost your product presentation, build a brand that people can trust, create an EBay About me page, Up sell your customers, try Email marketing, and cross promote with other EBay sellers.

• 2 posts
    May 2, 2014 4:19 PM EDT
    I've found sellers with a healthy number of watchers tend to rank high in the results. I'm going to try this: http://theauctionbayseller.com/improve-ebay-ranking
    • 2 posts
    May 19, 2014 4:21 PM EDT
    Btw, Some sellers are trying to affect their eBay listings by tinkering around with certain metrics. People have reported mixed results (although I find it sometimes helps - depending upon the category), but it's something worth looking into. There's a free promo where somebody is giving away $10 worth of ebay watchers: http://theauctionbayseller.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/buying-ebay-watchers-does-it-affect.html
    • 97 posts
    May 23, 2014 8:11 AM EDT
    High quality and detailed photos are essential, details about products in description are also neccessary.